Love Me For A Reason 7

CHAPTER SEVEN

Keita was being attack by a man wearing a Yukata, his eyes looks angry. What is it that his mad about? I don't even know him! Keita thought who's still catching his breath, Akira help him to stand on his feet.

"How dare you to make my Akira cry!" the man clenches his fist and dash towards Keita. Akira?? My Akira he says? What?? He knows Akira? But didn't Akira say earlier he didn't know this guy? What's happening here? Keita feels like his body is going to collapse.

Before the man hit him Akira shout and stands in front of him, "STOP IT!!" The man surprisingly stops and takes the weight off his feet like a good dog following his master and his blushingly smiled to Akira. What is going on here?? There are countless questions lynching to Keita's mind.

When the atmosphere around them turned calm and everyone sit quietly, Keita start the conversation. "So, you two knew each other all along?" said Keita curiously gazing at Akira and the man next to him.

"I'm... I'm really sorry, Keita if I lied to you. I didn't know that he would go this far." Akira gently lowers his head to Keita. The man raised Akira's head and sat formally as he put his head down, "I should be the one who need to apologize" his tone turns deep.

"I attacked you aggressively and even try to punch you. I can't hold myself seeing Akira cry, I'm at my limit that time. I thought you were bullying him, so I when upstairs to save him but I, who just carried away by my delusion. I apologize for doing such harsh thing to you. I hope you can forgive me, don't be mad to Akira." he stays in his position firmly; he didn't even raise his head a bit.

"Pfff... Pffttt... Bwahahahha... You're really a straightforward guy..." Keita burst at laugher, "Keita..." whispered Akira worryingly.

Keita stop laughing and cleared his throat, "You guys are unbelievable ... You can lift your head now. I'm very fine, however I really have to admit you really have a strong grip; I thought I'm going to die... Hehehe, I'm Keita Hazuno childhood friend of Akira." Keita stands up and bow to the shake his hand to the man who almost killed him.

It's great that I didn't die on that situation; it makes me think what will happen between me and sensei. Will sensei forget about me? Keita silently worried about Ryuu.

The man also stands up, "I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself earlier. I'm Shou Osaka of the Osaka household. Thank you for watching Akira." (Osaka Household- number one strongest Yakuza household in Japan)

(Yakuza- group of influential gang. Headed by the Prime Master followed by his Wife and their Protector lastly, a Young Master who would take over the household)

Keita also bows himself. Akira smiled as he saw the two of them are in good terms, you really have a kind heart, Keita.

After the two make up with each other, Akira holds Shou's ear and pinch it, "So, Shou Osaka... What the hell are you doing in our school?! You even nearly killed my best friend, didn't I told you not to go here!" Akira changed into some devilish attitude and fiercely at Shou who looks happily and kisses Akira.

Is he the kind of Masochist? Keita heard some noises, a bunch of men wearing black suits running towards them. "Hey Shou, your men are here to fetch you." Keita said sarcastically. He starts to remember that Shou is the Young Master of the Osaka Household because his father said that the young master of the Osaka Household named Shou Osaka.

His father is the protector of the Osaka Household. Shou and Akira turn around, "No, they're not from our clan, I when here all alone. They even don't know that I'm here." Shou said calmly, holding Akira's hand tight.

One of the man in black suit come forward, "Who among you is Keita Hazuno?!" he shout. Huh?! Me? Again! Who are these men? What do they want? Oh well, it's me they're looking for I don't want Akira and Shou to be part of my problems... "I..." Keita didn't finish his sentence because Shou came in front of him, "Stay back... Keita please do me favor, take Akira away from here no matter what happen don't look back..." Shou whispered.

"Shou..." Akira voice start to tremble, Shou turn around and smiled to Akira and hold his face "I'm sorry, Akira. I didn't do anything good to you since I first met you... I..." Shou suddenly fell down on his knees and hold his stomach... One of the men bashes him with a knife...

The blood starts to spread in his yukata... "SHOU!!!" shout Akira as he help Shou, "No, no, no please... Shou... no... Don't leave me... Shou... Stay awake... Please I'm begging you..." Akira starts to cry as he gets Shou on his feet.

Some of the men hold Keita's hand tight, bringing it to his back and put a handkerchief on his mouth. All of the sudden, he collapsed and they picked him up in a split of second they're all gone...