Love Me For A Reason 11

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Keita's POV

This is it; I'm going to leave... I really hate doing this but I want Ryuu to be safe when his around me I will just continue to hurt him... I don't want to see his crying face because of me... Keita packed his things when all of a sudden his phone starts ringing...

Akira?? "Hello?" Keita put his phone between his shoulder and his ear so that his hand can continue packing. "Keita, please come to Sensei's house!" said Akira and hung up.

His voice sounds really worried and I hear Shou, What are they doing at Sensei's house?? What just could happen to Sensei?! I need to go there! Ryuu... Keita run as fast he could bringing his things, "Keita?!" his mom surprise when he dash through the door.

Keita stop, "I'm sorry, mom. I need to go, please say my regards to father. Take care..." he disappeared like a ghost.

Keita pants, catching his breath as he reach Ryuu's apartment, I'm here again... In this apartment, is the first time Sensei accompanies me. He cooked, and he even let me stay. I really love you, Ryuu... I'm really sorry...

Suddenly, the door open, "Keita??" Akira and Shou shocked. "Ahh, Where is Sensei?" they went inside, "He's in his room, we will just buy medicine. Could you look after Ryuu for a second, after all your flight is in afternoon?" Shou holds Akira hand because his still mad at Keita.

Keita closed the door and when to Ryuu's room. He sat beside Ryuu and holds his hand, "You're face is all red and your body is hot... Ryuu... How did you ended up like this... It's my entire fault... Please take care of yourself..." Keita kiss Ryuu's hand.

You know, Ryuu. The first time I saw you, I know that you'll be something so special to me... It must pretty disgusting to you that I confess to you that time, but I really love you that I don't want to let you go. Should I say monopolize you, that all of you have is mine alone. I don't want to leave you alone but if I stay you'll be in danger and cry... I don't want to see only that... Keita stands up and kiss torridly Ryuu.

They're here, I should be going... Keita lean at Ryuu's ear and whispered, "Please, wait for me, Ryuu". Keita get his things and saw Shou and Akira with the medicine they bought.

"You're going?" asked Shou, "Ye..ah, you should show some emotions, Shou..." Keita chuckled and stared at Akira. "I'm sorry, Akira for not telling you about my sudden leaving... Could I ask a favor?"

Keita stands in front of Akira, "What is it?!" Akira frown Keita. "Could you and Shou look Ryuu for me...?" Keita's eyes changed with painful glare.

Akira embrace Keita and starts to yell, "You! Idiot! Of course, we will take care of him! Please come back here for him... If you only saw his faced that night..."

Akira and Shou went to Ryuu's apartment last night. They want to check if Ryuu was fine, but went they opened the door... They saw him drinking alone, it also Ryuu's first time to drink so he's kind of drunk but he still keep on drinking.

"Sensei" Akira dash towards Ryuu and take the can of beer out of his hand, "A... Akira..." Ryuu smiled and his faced all red because of the alcohol.

Shou picked the empty cans while Akira comforting him, "Sensei, what are you doing?! You should not drink alcohol all by yourself!" Akira assists Ryuu to get up and sit at the couch. "You're burning!" he touched Ryuu's neck and forehead.

Ryuu smash Akira's hand "I... I'm fine...!" After Ryuu said it he starts to cry, "Sensei..." Akira feels the same way.

"Keita, why did you forget me...? Why... Please try to remember me... I didn't even tell you yet how I feel for you... Keita... Don't... Don't leave Sensei alone... Don't leave me..." Ryuu fall asleep as his tears fell in his eyes.

Akira hugs him. "You Keita! Stupid!" Shou touched Akira's head and carry Ryuu to his bed.

Keita hold Akira in his shoulders, "Even I don't know what exactly happen last night... I know that sensei is like that because of me... That's why I want to leave him in your care..."

Keita look at Shou whose eyes telling him that he will take good care, Akira and Ryuu. "I should be going now, before he wakes up..." Keita when to the door, as the door close his shadow is fading.

"Kei...ta??" Ryuu holds the wall so he can stand on his feet, "Sensei!" Akira went to Ryuu and helps him to sit in the couch. "Why did you go out of bed? You need to rest..." Akira looks at Shou telling to prepare the medicine.

"I... I heard, Keita. Is he here?" Ryuu stared the both of them I heard him saying "Wait for me", I know he said that or it's just a dream... Akira looked down, "Ye... yes, he was here but he already left..." So it's not a dream at all He went here but why he didn't wake me up... I want to see him...