LMFAR 3-4

CHAPTER THREE

I don't know, what's the status between me and Sensei? I mean it's not that we're going out. I just hate it to see that he came more admirable with the other students, especially girls! Keita is staring at Ryuu for several hours.

Ryuu became popular to the school because of his good features and his attitude change a little. He's not that cold and strict teacher. Approaches the students to help them if they don't understand something in their lesson. Ryuu is good at teaching Math, that's why the entire students come after him.

"Let's have a round call!" Ryuu said in a loud voice. "Akane?". "Present!. "Akira?". "Present", "Kei-ta?". "Here." Keita met Ryuu's eyes but he suddenly look away.

What the hell! That's it! Did I do something wrong? Yesterday, we're so closed but what happened. Or is it just my imagination. Keita clenches his fist to stop getting piss off for the kind of atmosphere they have.

Ryuu carry on the round call until he finished calling all the names. "That's all for today, wait for your next teacher. I'll see you all later, don't ditch class! Understand!" Fixing his things, the class stands up and take a bow for their respect . "Yes, Sir!" except Keita who didn't stand up.

"Thank you, good day." said Ryuu with a smile. He saw that Keita didn't stand up to pay regards and continue to walk out the class instead of lecturing him.

"Are you alright, bro?" Akira pulled the chair in front of Keita. "Yeah." Keita says with a gloomy face. "Ah. Keita. Do you have something to do after class?" All of a sudden, Nabiki appeared next to them and asked Keita with a blushing face. Keita stares at Nabiki. "Yeah. Sorry." turning his face away.

"Oh. Hm. It's alright. I know that you're a busy person. We can just go next time." After Nabiki said that she right away kissed Keita in the cheeks. "I forgot some-.thing." Ryuu suddenly came back to the classroom. He flinch for what Nabiki did.

Keita stands up in surprised. Ryuu saw it and the whole class were shocked also. She run out of the class and Ryuu keeps on walking like nothing happened. He get his glasses because he forgot to pick them again and walked out right away of the class.

When class is over Keita went immediately to Ryuu's office but when he reached the office he heard voices. He peek a little to see what the commotion is all about. He was madly shaken for someone is harassing Ryuu.

"That guy, his not wearing uniform of this school or a teacher." Keita whispers. "Stop it! Please let me go!" Ryuu command the man trying his best to push him away. The man is tall and has a large muscle that's why Ryuu can't push him back. "Still resisting!" said the man with a grin smile on his face.

Keita walks in the office and punched the man. "Kei-ta. Stop." Ryuu holds Keita at the back. "HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH RYUU!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU F***ING BASTARD!" Keita is not that tall and it's not written on his face that he's really great at fighting. But his a black belter in karate and learned many ways how to defend himself or others.

Keita resists to get out of Ryuu's grip. Before he escapes the man run away like a scared rat afraid to beaten the shit out of him. He face Ryuu and tries to fix Ryuu's clothes. Thee buttons raged apart and the zipper of his jean is opened.

"I--can. Do-- It." Ryuu stops Keita but he won't budge his hand. "Who is that man?" Keita's hands start to move in Ryuu's body especially on his hard nipples.

"How far did he do it? Your jean is opened." He continues to ask even if he didn't get an answer to his previous question. "He didn't do anything because you showed up. Ah. Stop." Ryuu groans.