Love Me For A Reason 14

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Ryuu woke up because of the loud snore of Keita, I still can't believe that were formally lovers... I've been waiting for this to happen, seeing Keita's sleeping face when I wake up, though his snoring he's like an angel... Ryuu move closely towards Keita and give him a smack kiss.

When he starts to move back, Keita's beautiful red eyes suddenly open, "Is that all you can give to your partner first off in the morning...?" Keita smirk. Ryuu's face turns red, "Wha... What do you mean...? I didn't do anything... I will go to make our breakfast..."

Ryuu stands up Keita pulled him again to bed and push Ryuu down, "Hahaha, you're really cute Ryuu. Don't show that face to anyone, except me..." Keita kiss Ryuu but he stops and stands up

"Come on, I will make the breakfast... I have something for you..." he winked at Ryuu and leaves the room.

What was that...? Now, what will I do...? I got a hard on... Stupid Keita! Once Ryuu satisfy his self, he went out the room and saw Keita preparing their breakfast then someone knocks on the door. Who could it be? It's too early to have guest... Ryuu get the door since he doesn't want to disturb Keita.

"Good Morning, Sensei!" Akira hug Ryuu, "A... Akira?? Good Morning... What are you two doing here?" Ryuu look at Shou.

"Shou! Akira! You two are fast..." Keita all of the sudden shows up behind Ryuu. What's happening here?? Why Shou and Akira are here? How did they know Keita is here??

The three of them sat at the living room while Keita starts the talking, "I'm sorry, Ryuu that I didn't tell you Shou and Akira will coming here, though they're really early..." he gaze Akira. "I'm really sorry, Sensei... I got too excited... Sorry..." Akira's expression change but Shou hold his head and Akira come lively again.

"Its fine, Akira you don't have to feel sorry but how did you know Keita is in my apartment?" asked Ryuu. "Uhmm... I still need to prepare the table..." Keita when to the kitchen and continue preparing the dishes.

Akira looks at Shou and face Ryuu again, "It's because we already knew that Keita will come home. He told us that he wants to surprise you so, we didn't tell... So, Sensei... How's the feeling to be Newlyweds??"

"New... Newlyweds..." Ryuu's face turns bright red and he merely chocked at his own words because of what Akira said. Well, his right... As of now, Keita and I are Newlyweds... We already do that thing last night... Ryuu stares at Keita whose busy preparing the table.

"Did you already do it, Ryuu?" Shou ask with his unemotional face. "Don't ask that thing with that expression, Shou..." Ryuu's face looks like strawberry.

"By the way, what is that box you keep holding...?" Ryuu noticed the box Akira holding since they came. Akira raises the box, "Oh, this one... It's a secret..."

Ryuu didn't ask anymore because Keita called them for breakfast. After they're finish, Akira and Shou told them they need to go and Ryuu sends them off the door, "Akira, I'm just wondering... Why are you wearing a ring that looks alike with Shou's ring...?"

Akira's expressions suddenly change and he starts to panic, "Well, ahhh... Sensei..." His face became red. "Were married..." Shou interrupt their conversation, "Married??" Ryuu can't believe to what Shou said.

"So you two are..." he continue. "Ye... Yes... We have rings because were bonded now by their household; we can't be separated unless one of us died. It means that we will be together..." Akira finally said it.

Shou is the young master and next head master of the Osaka Household; in their family tradition if you don't want to be separated to the person who you want to be with for the rest of your life and will never leave your side is through drinking the ceremony tea prepared by the elders and will wear the golden ring. These two rings are alike with the same design.

When the two leaves their apartment, Ryuu suddenly thought about wearing rings. But Keita will never wear one... His manly to wear ring... Ahh, I envy Shou and Akira who could've thought they will fall in love with each other... Ryuu sat at the couch and sigh.

"What could my honey think that it makes him deeply sigh...?" Keita hug Ryuu from behind. Ryuu was startled, "Oh, it's nothing... Don't mind me..." then he smiled showing to Keita that his fine. Keita when in front of Ryuu and hold his hand and put something on his finger.

"Just what I thought it really fits in you..." Keita smiled with glee at Ryuu.

Ryuu raised his hand and saw a silver ring and Keita do the same and put his hand beside Ryuu, "I want to give this to you last night but I decide I need to fix our misunderstanding because I don't want to keep a secret to you, Ryuu..." Keita stares Ryuu who's crying and hug him tightly.

"I'm really happy... I thought that you will not wear a ring just like Shou and Akira but..." Ryuu sobs like a kid. Keita laugh and hug tighter Ryuu.

"Don't cry... I will do everything for you, Ryuu... Will you marry me?" Keita push Ryuu so he can see and hear clearly Ryuu, "Ye...Yes... I will..." Ryuu kiss Keita.

"I love you so much, Ryuu" Keita hug Ryuu again, "I love you too...". "Now, that were officially married can we precede to our honeymoon..." Keita get the box Akira holding a while ago and he opens it there are a lot of S&M toys.

"Wha... What are those...?" Ryuu was totally surprise for what the box have inside, Keita giggle, "I want to put our sex life into next level, you ready, Honey...?"

Ryuu and Keita head to their room, "But it's still morning... and I don't know how those things work..." Ryuu starts declining, I can't do this, and it's kind of embarrassing... I know that Keita saw my whole being but using those things...

"Relax, Ryuu. Just leave it to me, okay?" Keita push down Ryuu to bed and start kissing him.

"See, you're already this hard just from kissing... What a naughty body..." Keita touch Ryuu's cock and took out all their clothes, "Please... Stop... Teasing it... Hnnn... Ahhh" Ryuu whine.

"You want me to stop but this part of yours doesn't say it at all..." Keita licks Ryuu's cock and put his two fingers in his ass "See it's easily went in, it's sucking my fingers", Ryuu moan, "Ahhhhh..... Hnnn... Stop... Haaaaaahhh"

Ryuu stop Keita from licking his cock, "Please, let me do you too..." his face became red. Keita was surprise that Ryuu will do him again, while Ryuu lick Keita's hard cock he put his finger in his ass and Keita stares at him.

"Sorry but I can't hold it anymore..." Keita turn Ryuu and put his hard cock to Ryuu's ass.

"Ahhh... Keita... More... Ahh... Hnnnhh..." groan Ryuu. While Keita trust his cock inside of Ryuu's beautiful ass, "I... I'm cumming..." cry Ryuu, "Me too... Can I cum inside of you Ryuu...?" whispered Keita and Ryuu nodded, the both of them cum together.

In the end, they didn't use the S&M toys, "I think it's better without using those..." Keita look at the box full of toys, Ryuu lean his face to Keita's chest.

"I'm satisfied with all Keita have..." Keita lifts Ryuu and put Ryuu above him, "You're being honest, lately... That's cute, you know. I can attack you again..." Ryuu kiss Keita, "Please do..."