Love Me For A Reason 5

CHAPTER FIVE

I'm Ryuu Kizaki, I started to teach at Cherry Blossoms Academy and become one of the homeroom teachers. I met this cool and cute student named Keita Hazuno, a 4th year college student.

A day ago, he hurt himself because he thinks that his at fault for what he did to me but I let him off the hook, 'cause I can't stay mad at him and I'm also at fault. When I saw him miserable like his in a deep pain, I suddenly kissed him without thinking, now I feel embarrassed whenever I saw him.

I mean, I'm older than him and in the first place I'm his teacher. I need to end this before we regret everything in the end, I hate this feeling... he sighed. The only problem is why does my heart don't stop beating so fast whenever his near...

"Sensei!" yelled Keita while waving to Ryuu, "Good Morning, Sensei. Let's go to school together. Come On" he pulled Ryuu and they walked together. "Kei...ta... You can let... Go of my arm..." pushing Keita away from him, Keita instantly let go and didn't say a word.

Ryuu looked at Keita, "How's your hand?" he asked, "Its fine, I think it will just take a while to heal completely..." said Keita in a low voice. He suddenly hold Keita's hands, It's still bleeding, noticing that the bandage have already stained of blood.

"Sensei, I'm fine. Being with you liked this make me so happy" Keita grab Ryuu's hand, "Sensei, Are you alright? Your face is red?" Keita was so close that their lips can kiss. Before Keita do something, Ryuu pushed him away and take a few steps back.

"Keita!!!" someone is running towards them, "Akira" Keita detected it was Akira. When Akira walks towards them, he noticed that someone is beside him. It was their homeroom teacher, When did this two become close? He thought.

"Ah! Good Morning, sensei..." greeted Akira and Ryuu didn't say a word he simply bowed and continue to walk. Akira stared Keita, "It is just me or not? Did I saw him bowed at me?"

Teachers don't bow themselves to the students; they just merely greeted them cheerfully. Keita didn't answer Akira's question instead he also continue to walk, suddenly Akira was shocked; Keita's hand has bandage and it still bleeding because of the blot of blood around it.

He wants to ask about it but he remained quiet and followed Keita gently, "Akira, can I ask something?" Keita whispered "That guy behind us, do you know him?" he continued. Akira intentionally drops his bag and look at the guy without being noticed and he keep on walking.

He turns around to Keita and smiled "Sorry bro, but I don't think I know him. Why?" Akira looked so anxious; does it have to do with your hand, Keita? What's going on? There so many questions popping inside Akira's head, but he can't blurt them out.

He wants Keita who will tell about it. Keita stretches his arms, "Ahhhh... I wish that I been never born..." then he laughed like an idiot; Akira was surprised, because of what Keita just said. And there some watery thing came out of his eyes... "Keita?" asked Akira in a troubled tone.

This is his first time to saw his best friend being liked that, "Hahaha, don't mind me there's something caught to my eye that's all" he lied. Why are you lying to me, Keita? Akira thought, "Hey, want to do something fun?" Akira changed the gloomy mood.

"Huh?" Keita stared at Akira with oddity. Akira whispered "Let's ditch class...", "WHAT?!" yelled Keita. He was shocked that Akira said 'Ditch Class' were in the first place he never done before, Akira set his hand in Keita's mouth, 'cause his very noisy that it caught the attention of the other students who are going to school.

"Shhh... We're not really going anywhere. I want to ask something, so you're coming with me whether you like it or not..." Akira whispered and he let go of Keita's mouth and hold Keita's hand and they swiftly dash.

In the meantime, Ryuu was preparing for his next class where Keita and Akira belong. I think I'm being too cruel on Keita, if only we can be the same like when we first met. Ryuu opened the door and position at the middle to greet the students, he want to look around the room but he gave a round call first.

"Akane?", "Present", "Akira?" no one answered "Akira?" he called for the second time around but he didn't hear Akira so he look through the class and he noticed also Keita isn't there. "Does anyone of you know where Keita Hazuno and Akira Seiji?" Ryuu try to sound sturdy. Where they have gone? Why my heart does feels hurt...