Love Me For A Reason- Extra (AkiraxShou)

~ To the fans of Akira Seiji and Shou Osaka, here's the extra story that happen after Shou been hospitalized... I hope you will like it ~

The Arrange Marriage

"Young master, can I come in?" Mr. Hazuno opens the door and saw Akira peeling some apples for Shou. Akira stands up and bows himself to Mr. Hazuno because he knew that he was the protector of the Osaka Household, Mr. Hazuno do the same.

Shou straightened his body to sit properly, "What is it, Mr. Hazuno?" Mr. Hazuno hand him papers but before he start talking he look at Akira who's staring at them. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'll just buy some drinks..." Akira went out and Mr. Hazuno starts the talking.

"As the next head master of the Osaka household, the head master asked me to give those papers filled with a group of your future bride to be. He want you to pick the girl who want to be with, the elders can't wait... I shall take my leave now, and by the way the doctor said you will be release tomorrow morning so we can ready the Omiai..." (Omiai- Japanese word for Arrange Marriage)

Mr. Hazuno went out the room and saw Akira standing at the door, "Mr. Seiji?" he asked. "Oh, Mr. Hazuno you're going now?" Akira tries his best to look in Mr. Hazuno eyes.

"Yes, I have something to settle. Please look after the young master" Mr. Hazuno lean a little, Akira was shock and he takes a step back, Mr. Hazuno just smile at him and walk away.

Akira went in and saw Shou smiling at him, "Why did you take so long? Come here" Shou extend his hand and drag Akira on the bed. "Wha... Wait, Shou your wound..." Akira tries his best to break off but it just help Shou to push him down, "You heard it didn't you?" Shou smirk for the first time.

"No, I wasn't listening..." Akira turns his face away to Shou, "Still, denying... What shall I do to punish such a stubborn brat...?" Shou put his hand under Akira's shirt and touch his soft pink erect nipples but he suddenly stop and let go of Akira.

Akira steps out of the bed and stared at the papers with beautiful girls for Shou bride to be.

"Yes, I was listening to your conversation with Mr. Hazuno... I know that you're going to an omiai..." Akira green eyes suddenly filled with tears, Shou heard Akira sobs and hug Akira, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to tease you... Are you worried that I might take away by some girls?" Shou whispered.

Akira nodded, Shou push Akira and wipe his tears "Well if you say so, there is a way you can stop me going on that omiai..." Akira looks at Shou whose smiling naughty Wow this is the first I saw Shou, show this expression. I feel that something will gonna happen Akira thought

"Give me your self, and I will be your forever..." Shou licks Akira ears. "Wha... What? But were in the hospital, someone might see us... Stop... Hnnnn..." Akira groans because Shou touch his cock and lick it.

"Stop... But your ass is trembling that it wants me to enter it... See" Shou put his one finger in Akira's hole. "It's really pretty and red... It's sucking my finger..." he put another finger in and licks it.

Akira covered his mouth so that no one will hear his moan, Shou suddenly stop again and look at Akira "I want you to lick it..." Shou show his hard big cock to Akira, Shou's cock... It's huge... I want it... but it will not fit in my mouth... Akira is blushing while he puts Shou's cock in his mouth and start licking it.

He can hear Shou moaning so he lick it more, "St... Stop Akira... I'm cumming..." Shou holds Akira's head but he didn't stop he put Shou's cock in his mouth and let Shou's cum filled his mouth. It's overflowing.... Swallow* sticky yet delicious... Shou's cum is great Akira licks his mouth but Shou kiss him and rid the excess semen...

"Stupid... Why did you swallow it...?" Shou pats Akira's head "Now, it's my turn to make you feel good..." he chuckled. Shou push Akira down and put his two fingers in and trust it hard as he licks Akira's erect nipples...

"Ahhhh.... Shou... Stop... Hnnn... Ahhhhh..." cried Akira and covered his mouth again, Shou hold Akira's hand and take it away to his mouth, "Don't cover your mouth. I want you to scream more... This room is soundproof, right... So let me hear you more, Akira..."

Shou kiss Akira torridly and he put his hard cock inside of Akira that it makes Akira moan in pleasure more... Shou trust it hard inside that he can hit the right spot to make Akira cum again and again... He put Akira on top of him, "Do it yourself..." He smirks

"I... It's... too deep... Ahhhhh.... Hnnn... Hmmm" Akira moves his hips upside and down, "I... I'm... Cumming again..." Akira's face turns all red. "Let's cum together..." Shou cum inside of Akira and it makes Akira feel good... The both of them are exhausted.

Akira rest in the masculine chest of Shou, "I'm sorry, I did it hard and cum inside of you without permission..." Shou kiss Akira on the forehead.

Akira stare Shou, "I'm fine... It feels good, actually... I'm happy to give you my first..." Akira blush again... Shou hugs Akira, "I'm the one who's happy, don't shows that face to anyone, and show it only to me understand? Your mine now..."