Love Me For A Reason 13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Keita came back to Japan after three years leaving Ryuu alone. He will accomplish his word to Ryuu before he leave, although he didn't know if Ryuu heard that.

The both of them was exhausted after their intimate love sex, Keita when to the bathtub filled with warm water, he drag Ryuu along and put him between his legs facing the soft white back of Ryuu.

"Are you alright, Ryuu-sensei?" Keita look at Ryuu who put his face on his knees to hide his reddish face, "I'm sorry, I can't stop myself... I'm at my limit... hit me if you want..." Keita rest his face on Ryuu's back.

"It... It's my first..." Ryuu murmured. Keita's expression change in surprise, "What did you say, Ryuu-sensei?!" when he heard it but he ask Ryuu again if he hear it right. "I said you're my first!" Ryuu's face and ears become redder like his going to burst any minute.

Keita turn Ryuu around and kiss him torridly as he uses his tongue, "I'm really happy, Ryuu-sensei..." he pauses at kissing Ryuu but his face was so close to Ryuu. "Can... Can you drop the sensei thing...? I'm not a teacher anymore..." said Ryuu shyly then Keita chuckled.

I can feel his breath it's so hot, making my head dizzy. I'm happy this is not a dream, Keita make love to me... I feel embarrassed but my heart can't stop beating so fast... Ryuu was shock because Keita hugs him again, it's kind of tight but gentle.

"I will promise you, Ryuu. I'll never leave you again. I'm such a coward leaving you; it must be pretty lonely right...? I need to tell you something, so that my conscience is at rest. I don't want to hurt you anymore, let's go before the water get you dizzy." Keita help Ryuu to stand.

When Ryuu stands up, something spurts out of his ass. Wahh... What is this...? This is embarrassing, Keita saw it... What should I do...? Ryuu starts to panic but Keita let him go and lick Ryuu's ass.

"Wha... What are you doing...? It's dirty... Stop it..." Ryuu try to sound he mean it but it gives him pleasure.

Keita stop for a moment, "It's okay, it's actually my fault I cum inside you and forgot to clean it up. So, let me clean it..." Keita gets the shower and put in Ryuu's ass to wash out the semen while his cleaning it his other hand touch Ryuu's cock whose become hard by licking his ass.

I can't take it anymore... It's... It's so good... The water is entering my ass... Keita's hand rubbing my cock... It's good... Ahhhh... Nhnnn... I want to give him pleasure too... I want to taste him... Ryuu turns around and kneeled in front of Keita and starts sucking Keita's cock. "What are you doing, Ryuu?" Keita stared at Ryuu and raise his head

"Ryuu... Wants to give you pleasure you... I want to taste your big cock..." Ryuu's expression becomes so cute that Keita can't resist anymore. As soon as the both of them feel satisfied for their doing, they take a bath once more but this time they don't do nasty things just taking a bath and went out the bathroom.

Ryuu prepare tea and take it in the living room where Keita is waiting. I wonder what Keita wants to talk about... He's not planning on leaving me again, right... After, what we did in the bathroom... Wahh... What I am thinking...? I need to restrain myself. "Here, drink this..." Ryuu turn to sit at the other couch but Keita pulls him to be sited in his lap.

Keita told him the truth since he first met Ryuu. Keita fell in love at Ryuu when he saw him smiling after he help him to find his glasses, although it's wrong to feel that way because their student and teacher.

"You... Fall in love with me?" Ryuu starts blushing, "Yeah, and I saw you jerk off while saying my name that night when I stayed in your apartment. I got a hard on 'cause you're so cute... I want to attack you but I stop myself so, I just watch you..." Keita pinch Ryuu's nose.

Ryuu remembered it well, So that's what he meant that time, "You want also to make this with me" .Keita is smaller that time but he was strong, that's why he pulled Ryuu down that time and start harassing him, when he saw Ryuu with another man touching him.

And after that he confess to Ryuu and ran away because Ryuu started to cry, that time he was so scared and ended up hurting himself. But their life is like an action-romance, Him and Akira skipped class and when to the school rooftop.

Akira cried and suddenly a man wearing yukata attacked him and a bunch of men in a black suit kidnapped him.

"A man wearing yukata...?" Ryuu look at Keita with confusion. "Ah, yeah. Actually, it's just a misunderstanding... He thought that I bully Akira..." Keita laugh as he remember it, he was so afraid that he will die not telling Ryuu he love him so much.

"Oh! You mean Shou, the one who attacked you?" Ryuu was surprise when Keita nodded.

Keita also confess he really didn't lose his memory, he just do it because he don't want to Ryuu to get hurt again. So, he pretends to be having amnesia about Ryuu.

Ryuu stared Keita with a hurtful look, "I'm really shocked that time when you told me who I am... And its make me sadder when I'm the only one in the room who you can't remember so, I told you I'm just your homeroom-teacher..." a tear fell in Ryuu's blue eyes.

Keita lick Ryuu's tear, "I know... It's my fault... I'm such a coward that time; you've become miserable because of me. But I collect all my courage to say to you when you're sleeping to wait for me... I want to monopolize you, all by myself. I don't want you to look at another man other than me, all of you have is mine, only mine. Can you forgive me, Ryuu?" he holds Ryuu and kisses him.

"I'm all yours, Keita Hazuno... and I forgive you a long time... because, I love you so much Keita... Not because of some reason but its love I feel for you..." Ryuu give meticulous kiss to Keita.

So, I was right that he told me to wait for him... I'm glad that I really wait for him... At last I told Keita what I really feel for him... His not at fault alone, but I am to if only I told him in the first place that I also fall in love at him. I should really not think about the past, what matters most is Keita is with me and were officially lovers...