Author's note: A Thank You

Hi guys!

Here I am for the final time I will press the button New Chapter for this story! I am so incredibly proud and am so blessed to have you all as my fans, THANKS! If someone would have told me 4 months ago that my story would actually be read by SO many people, I would have died laughing, I mean, come one, it's a fan fiction! But you guys have stunned me! Thank you SO incredibly much for making this story such a success! I want to say my thanks to a lot of people, so I'll start listing them!  

Thank you to Wattpad, first of all! Where I discovered I was not the only one with the idea for a story, and that I could read so much more than just fan fiction! That there was a community where writers shared ideas and stories for everyone to read! Incredible!

Another special thanks is for my favorite artists, who dragged me through the story whenever I had a writer’s block, believe me, that was often! Their music would help me write so much better and more emotional, I am eternally grateful! Thanks to: Alexandre Desplat, Birdy, Adele and Gotye!

My next thanks is to my best friend and my biggest supporter Luna!! Girl, thank you SO much for giving me those excellent ideas and ALL your alternative endings, I love them all, every single one of them! You made sure that there was a new chapter every time and nearly FORCED me to sit down and write! You are amazing and I love you very dearly.

A big big BIG BIIIIG thank you to one of my best friends, Maude, who read EVERY phase of this story and all the extras that I didn't use, but I think I might have to put them in a separate book for all of you to read what didn't make it to the story! Maude, thank you for reading everything and for your wise critique, it means the world! Thanks for not strangling me when I wouldn't shut up about my story!

A special thanks also to my writer’s buddy, Tabb, aka dogpower77, for making me laugh and giving the most awesome threats to her fans to support me! Thank you, dear!

Next, a thanks to my parents, who haven't read my story, but do support it, I love you!

And last, but certainly NOT least: Thanks to you. I mean it. Thank you to all the people who kept coming back for the next chapter, who kept voting and leaving the sweetest comments ever. You sometimes had me to tears with your heartfelt comments! Thank you! Because without you my story would still be the one that had only 10 reads and 2 comments. You made this story and I am so blessed and honored to have you as my fans! Also thanks to all my silent fans and readers, thank you for reading and coming back! THANK YOU ALL! 

I love you all!

XxX

Annemarie, a.k.a amiescheepers

P.S: The second book is up under the name of Evenlyn's Story: The Volterra Years, but I have to say that I can't upload for a long time, because I'll be editing this book so I can print it! Thanks for your patience!