Chapter 5, Love Luck and Loss

Hey guys! Once again, thanks for coming back! I hope you guys will keep fanning commenting and reading, because,well, i hope that there are enough people who actually like this story, I even thought of quitting, but my amazing fan ihearttwilight gave me ideas and so did dogpower77, so this chapter goes to you! 

Shall we try and do 10 votes and comments? I know its hard, but it takes 2 secs to vote! I wont bother you guys any longer!

Chapter 5, Love,Luck and Loss

After leaving the house I thought of going to find a place to sleep. My first thought was the woods, in the end I decided going there and started walking. My backpack was heavy on my back. My baby kicked me again. I moaned.

"It's okay baby! We left my, well, yours as well, we left your daddy." I shivered at the idea. Finally we reached the woods. I looked for a place to sleep. I found a tree which had been blown over and which was now hollow. I crept in it. It didn't take long to fall asleep.  

I had a terrible dream. I was in the woods, running towards the light. I looked around my shoulder and saw my dad with a knife above his head coming after me. I tripped and tried to get up. I stumbled a little further when I heard my dad come behind me. I screamed, hugging my stomach. I wouldn't give up my baby! Not for that monster! Just then I felt something sharp in my stomach. I looked down and my hands were red. My blood was trickling down my stomach. And then I saw it. There was a knife, right in my stomach. I sunk to my knees. My dad grabbed my hair and whispered in my ear: 

"You bitch! You can NEVER ever get away from me!" his voice was full of hatred as he spoke. He took the knife back, my blood dripping of it, he stabbed me in the back, once, twice. His evil laugh in the background. 

And then I woke up. Tears flowing freely down my face. I clenched my stomach and let myself cry. When I had no more tears to cry I took a deep breath and tried to fall asleep again. But after a long time trying I concluded that it didn't work. I crept out of my tree and stretched. My baby kicked gently. Oh baby, I'm longing to see you! My baby kicked again, it was like confirming my thoughts. I smiled. Oh baby, you will bring your mommy so much joy! Another gentle kick. Tears were running down my cheeks, but this time I knew they were happy tears. I wanted to know what gender my dear baby was! But for that I needed a doctor and that was the issue. I would need all my courage to enter that hospital. I was torn by the dilemma. Ugh! Why is life so darn hard! I felt my stomach, it was slightly bigger then yesterday. I wouldn't put my baby in danger, and so I decided that I would go see a doctor. I prayed for a woman. I was too scared for males. I got up slowly. I sighed. This would be a long day. I started walking, but got lost a couple of times. Finally I got out of this maze. Once on the street, I started heading for the hospital. I saw it doom up in front of me.

I whispered to myself:” Here we go." Then took a deep breath and entered the white hospital. I turned to a lady behind a desk.

"Excuse me, where can I find a doctor?" I know that it sounded ridiculous, because we were in a hospital but I didn't know what else to ask.

"Do you have an appointment?" I shook my head. "So tell me, what’s wrong?" I took a deep breath.

"I think I might be pregnant." Once more, I prayed for a female doctor.

"Oh, of course. I'll bring you!" She got up and I trailed behind. She led me to a waiting room.

"A doctor will be right with you!" and she walked away to another desk and told the lady behind that desk something. Then the second lady nodded and picked up a phone. I wanted to run! My instincts told me to fled and never come back. But I couldn't. I had to see if my baby was okay. My stomach turned in a knot. Minutes later, a blond haired lady turned around and called my name. Yes! No males! I stood up. I walked