Chapter 3, Unexpected Turn

• Dedicated to Luna Minnaar

I want to thanks all of you, for reading,supporting,fanning,commenting! Thanks again, Emma, Danie! You guys are the best! I <3 U! PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO VOTE IT iS ONLY 2 SECS! Right, I wont bother ya anymore, here is chapter 3!

Chapter 3, Unexpected Turn

I'll start with telling about last night. One of the most terrible nights in my life. I had barely closed the door when my dad, of course drunk, grabbed my hair and dragged me upstairs. He threw me into my room and pushed me too the bed. He left and locked the door. I panicked. This couldn't be good. A few minutes later he came upstairs, I could hear his footsteps on the stairs. My breathing stopped. The lock turned. He pushed the door open, his eyes glistering evilly. I tried to crawl backwards. Then I saw what he was carrying. It got worse by the second. In his hands was a role of duct tape and over his shoulder was a long rope. In his other hand was a pair of scissors. I screamed. He came towards me, his steps slow. He flashed an evil smile. I whimpered. I was afraid, so terribly afraid. Nobody was here to help me. My dad had now reached me. Oh God! He ripped a piece of duct tape and put it over my mouth. I tried to scream. I could barely breath through my nose. I screamed again. Dad picked me up and threw me back on the bed. He cut some pieces of rope and tied me to the bed. I screamed at him, but nobody could hear. Tears flowing down my cheeks. He just finished tying my left leg to the bed. I couldn't move an inch. My dad jumped on me. His evil eyes eying my body. He took his scissors and shredded my clothes. All I could do is lay there, helpless. I cried myself a river. I was laying naked on the bed, with my dad on top of me. I screamed, though I knew it wouldn't help. My dad slapped me in the face yelling: "Shut up, woman!". I kept quiet. I won't tell you the rest. After an hour, that seemed like years, he finally left. Leaving me on the bed, naked, embarrassed. I was still tied to the bed. Finally I fell asleep.

I woke up with an enormous head ache. I moaned. Images of last night floating through my head. I grabbed my head, trying to shake the memories out of my head. Then in that instant I found out that I couldn't move. Shit. I was still chained to the bed. I tried to break free, but the knots which held them to together, were too strong. I tried to put up a fight, but after a minute wrestling I concluded that I was stuck. I looked to the left side, peering through my window. It was light, probably morning. My eyes searched the room for a clock. On the far side was the clock, which said that it was nearly 9 o' clock. Shit, shit shit! School! But I couldn't move. I tried once again to break free, but failed. I screamed but my scream was muffled by the duct tape that was still over my mouth. Oh great. I screamed again, though I knew it was totally pointless. The door knob turned. Company. Great. The door opened and there was my dad. Looking very pleased. He walked up to me and sat down on my matressless bed. He wiped the hair out of my face, eyeing me carefully, as if I was his pet. I wanted to scream and yell at him, but the duct tape prevented that, just like dad had wanted it.

Finally he spoke. "How was your sleep, darling?" i could hear the evil smile in his words. I screamed through the duct tape. Yelling at his evil, annoying face.

"Wanted to say something, honey?" and in one movement he ripped off the tape on my mouth. I screamed out in agony.

"That better?" he grinned.

"You son of a bitch!" I screamed in his face.

"Oooh, sexy darlin'!" he said. I wanted to punch in his ugly face.

"You will stay here for the day, learn your lesson! I will be at Dirk's house, he will come over tonight. Keep it quiet!" he said. After that, his fingers brushed down my naked body. I shivered. You do not want to know how gross this is.

"Hot body!" he mumbled, very contented. He left but moments later he entered my room once again.

"Forgot something." he winked at me. He walked back over to my bed and ripped another piece of duct tape and covered my mouth with it. This would be a long day. After a couple hours I threw up. I had no idea why. Probably the rotten smell that is in this house. Or the beer. Or the dirty food. I felt horrible. So gross. I just closed my eyes, hoping that the hours would pass quick. I saw how the sun rose and finally the moon came. At last. After 5 minutes I heard my dad open the front door. I heard him talking and laughing with others. He had probably been to a pub or something, because he sounded totally drunk. I heard footsteps coming up. The door burst open. My dad was in the doorway. His eyes looked eager and longing. Uh-oh. I knew that look. Shit,shit,shit! No,no,no! He turned around again and closed the door again. I heard him go downstairs again. There was some talking and then more footsteps came upstairs. Oh God, if you exist, help me! Help me! Tears pouring down my face. Knowing what was coming. The door opened. There were six men. Their eyes glistering like dad's. I tried to curl up as a ball, but I possibly couldn't the ropes wouldn't let me.

"Ain't she hot boys?' Dad said. It sounded like I was something people could just have.  They mumbled, still focusing on my naked body. "Watch me! She's very good!" dad said and started stripping down. The men scattered across the room, sitting on my desk or leaning against the wall, looking quite amused. Dad, who was now stripped 'till his boxers, walked over to me and climbed on top of me. And he started raping me. All I did was lay there, laying still, not fighting back. I had given up. I was very still. After probably ten minutes he got off me and put on his clothes again.

"Who's next?" Dad said. WHAT!!!?? NO NO NO!!!!!!! My god!!!!! A man in the corner raised his hand. He stripped down and laid on me. He entered me with such force I screamed in pain. He laughed and so did the others. His lips brushed down my body. I cried and cried. The other men stood there, looking absolutely fascinated. In the end all six of them had raped me. The one after the other. Pain, unbearable pain, was all I felt. They all left. I cried myself to sleep. And another day had passed by.

Sorry that its kinda short but I have no more inspiration...

Love it?

Hate it?

Please comment! Fan vote comment, you know the drill!