Questions

Damien's POV

   You dressed into your pyjamas and prepared to leave the bathroom. When you opened the door, you saw (Y/N) facing down with a pillow over her head. Her behaviour wasn't usually like this.

   "My Lady?" You called out. She stayed silent but tightened the pillow around her head. You walked over to her side of the bed and lifted the pillow up.

   "Damien?" She whispered, allowing you to remove the pillow. Putting it next to her, you knelt down and stroked her head.

   "Yes, Milady?"

   "Are you... playing with me?" She asked, still keeping her face in the pillow. You were slightly taken aback by her question. Removing your hand from her head, you caressed her cheek.

   "Why would I toy with you?" You asked her, trying to hide your sadness, but it was clear in both your voice and expression. (Y/N) rolled onto her back before sitting up, her hands covering her face.

   "You're a Demon, correct?" She whispered, her voice cracking.

   "Yes." You answered. Was she crying?

   "Aren't you after my soul?" She made a small gap with fingers and looked through it. You smiled and slowly shook your head.

   "Not anymore..."

   "Doesn't a soul taste better when it had been put through pain and trauma?" Her voice raised a little bit. You looked at her, unsure of where this was going.

   You reached out and took her hands in yours. Her (E/C) eyes were red and slightly puffy. Her tempting plump lips had formed into a frown, although she was trying to hide it.

   You thought of all the possible ways the conversion could have been going, and that was when you nearly slapped yourself for being so oblivious to the obvious question.

   "If you're suggesting that I am going to love and then leave you," You kissed each one of her knuckles, causing her face to go bright red. Smiling, you looked up at her. "then you are wrong. I love you, so much more than I should, Master."

   Her face lit up as you said those words, even if she didn't smile. You had said them with as much emotion as possible. She pulled you closer so that your faces were almost touching.

   "Do you mean it?" She asked, her hot breath skimming your lips. You nodded. You wanted to kiss her so badly, to claim her as yours... but you were a Butler. Butlers can't be with their Masters.

   Lady Grimm didn't care.

   She leant forward and kissed you. Gently at first, but then she pulled you closer and closer, until it wasn't possible to move any more. You took over the kiss and hugged her, massaging the contract mark whilst doing so. You loved how sweet the kiss was, you loved how shy she was when it came to you, but most of all you loved how cute it was when she tried to regain dominance.

   "I love you, Damien." She whispered against your lips. Pulling away, she lay back down and left room for you to get in. You made your way to the other side of the bed and sat down.

   (Y/N) turned to face you and waited for you to lie down. You lay down on your side and your Master cuddled up close, taking in your heat. Wrapping your arms around her protectively, you kissed her forehead and stroked her hair.

   And for the first time in three years...

   ...she smiled.