Planning

"Mey-Rin! Wake up!" Finny 'quietly' pounded his fist against the door. A few seconds later, there was a loud thump, followed by a scramble for the handle. Mey-Rin opened the door, rubbing her eyes. When she saw you, she blinked and bowed.

   "Mistress Grimm! I'm so sorry to stand before you in such a way!" She apologised. You waved your hand. Mey-Rin looked up, a little confused. "Have you been crying?"

   Finny nodded. "Yes, but that doesn't matter right now. We need to go and get Bard!" He exclaimed, grabbing her hand and dragging her out of her room. She yelped and followed behind you two. You took a quick glance at her and noticed that she wasn't wearing any shoes.

   "Here," You stopped her, taking off your slippers that you stuck on as you ran from Ciel. You bent down and lifted up her feet, slipping them on. "your feet will hurt otherwise."

   "My Lady! I could not do such a thin-"

   "Just, take them." You turned and carried on walking. You had only walked a few feet when Mey-Rin jumped on you, hugging your neck.

   "Thank you! You are so kind, Lady (F/N)!" She thanked you loudly.

   "Shut up, will ya?" A voice sounded from a room. You all looked to see Bard's room. You poked Mey-Rin's arms off you and walked over to his door.#

   "Bard! Wake up!" Finny knocked on the door, again, 'quietly'. 

   "What do you-" Bard opened the door and saw you standing there. He jumped back a few feet before tidying up his hair and smiling nervously. "Lady G-Grimm... eheh... what a surprise..."

   "Since this is the last stop, we'll all discuss it here!" Finny said happily, sliding past you and pushing Bard to the side. "Come on, Mey-Rin!" He invited you both in.

   "B-But this is Bard's room! B-Bard's a B-BOY!" Mey-Rin exclaimed, waving her arms about frantically. "Mistress Grimm and I cannot enter!" She stood her ground and crossed her arms, blushing.

   "I couldn't care less right now." You sighed, walking into his room. Mey-Rin blinked at you a couple of times before cautiously following.

   Bard just watched as you all gathered in his room, his jaw practically on the floor. "WHY MY ROOM?"

   ~

   "... and that is why she needs our help!" Finny finished explaining the whole story as you buried your face in your pillow.

   "We should have a ball! You can dance with each of them and spend the day with them, and then you can choose!" Mey-Rin clapped her hands together.

   "Yours truly'll make some A-List food for t'guests!" Bard fist-pumped the air, smiling brightly. Mey-Rin jumped at his sudden movement. Ever since you had stepped foot into the room, she was flinching at the slightest twitch by Finny and Bard in case they 'tried anything'.

   "I can plant some more roses outside by the gazebo!" Finny suggested, jumping up.

   You took the pillow off your face, looking at them all. "Would you really do all that... just for me?" You asked quietly. Finny nodded and Mey-Rin clapped her hands together. Bard stroked his chin before nodding slowly. You weakly smiled and put the pillow next to you.

   "So, who's going to ask the Young Master?" Bard wondered.

   "I... don't mind doing it. If it's for (F/N), I'll do anything!" Mey-Rin stood up.

   You yawned and stretched, rubbing your eyes. You looked up at the clock on the wall which read half past two in the morning. You sighed and put the pillow behind your head, flopping down and closing your eyes. "I'm tired." You told them. Mey-Rin dropped her jaw and Finny laughed. Bard pointing at you, his eyes wide open.

   "You can't sleep in here! This is my room!" He shouted.

   "You can share with me for tonight!" Finny jumped onto Bard's back. Bard steadied himself

   "Fine..." Bard surrendered. "But no snooping through my things!" He reminded you as they all left you to go to sleep.