Ride To London

Damien's POV

You kissed her one last time before tidying up her clothing. She just looked at you, but this time she looked at you with passion and lust, and that just made you want to kiss her again and again and again until she couldn't breathe.

You opened the door and let her go out of the room. You both made your way to the foyer where Ciel and Sebastian were waiting. Ciel looked like he was growing impatient and Sebastian just looked bored, but when they saw My Lady come down the stairs both of their faces instantly lit up.

"Good afternoon, Lady Grimm. The carriage is due to leave in two minutes, it would be wise to leave now." Sebastian said.

"Damien, get your coat." (F/N) quietly ordered you, combing her hand through her messy hair. You swallowed and restrained yourself from her. You walked past Sebastian and got your coat.

Going back to your Master, you caught the needy glint in her eyes. Smiling, you straightened out the coat.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like to wear it, My Lady?" You smirked. She frowned slightly and shook her head.

"I'll buy one in the city. Now let's go." She looped her arm through yours and dragged you outside. You smiled and picked her up as if she was your bride. As much as you wished she was, you knew that was only a fantasy. (F/N) wrapped her arms around your neck. "What was that for?!" She asked you angrily, but you could tell she was enjoying it.

"You were in a hurry, My Lady." You answered her as you sat her down in the carriage. You gave her a quick peck on the cheek before standing aside to allow Sebastian to help Ciel in.

"Central London is quite busy in the afternoon, so stay close to Damien." Ciel told (F/N) as Sebastian closed the door. He sat at the reigns and waited for you to get up. You reluctantly sat next to him and he drove off.

Ciel's POV

You wanted (F/N) to be safe in London, even if that meant her starting with her Butler.

"How long is the journey?" She asked you, looking out of the window at the passing scenery.

"About three hours." You answered her, trying your best to keep your eyes off her.

"While we're in the city, I'm going to have to buy a few things." She told you, flicking a lock of her hair away from her eyes. She placed her hands on her knees and looked at you, tilting her head to the side. "I'll need a dress, a coat and I also want to buy one of my products. I need to see how the salesperson is marketing gods from my company."

You heart pumped your blood around your veins a little faster. Nodding, you looked out of the window and crossed your legs.

Minutes passed, and before you knew it, (Y/N) was asleep. You studied her features, noticing how delicate they were. Her eyes were huge and like a porcelain doll's, her mouth was perfectly shaped, her head was so small and her skin was so soft. You wanted to hold out in your hands and kiss her goodnight.

The carriage bumped slightly, sending her head forward. You jumped up from your seat and dat next to her, resting her head on your shoulder. She stirred in her sleep and absentmindedly turned her head into the crook of your neck. Her arms went around your waist as she hugged you tight with every disturbance in her dream. Cute, quiet snores were coming from her mouth.

You blushed furiously and your heart got caught in your throat. As much as you hated physical contact, you couldn't help but like her touch. You put an arm around her waist and allowed her to use you like a pillow, stroking her side slightly. You sighed and bit your lip, looking out of the window.

My heart... never does this. My lungs don't hold enough air to allow me to breathe around her. My fingers don't have enough nerves to feel her touch. My nose can't smell enough of her...

I knew it. I knew I loved her.