Dancing

Your POV

   You got into the proper position to dance and then band started the music, making everyone pair up. It was the kind of dance where every now and then you would swap partners.

   "My Lady, you certainly dance better than the Young Lord." Sebastian chuckled. You looked down at your feet and made sure you weren't going to step on him.

   "Damien taught me..." You whispered. Sebastian smiled and twirled you around, before spinning you back into his arms. He hugged you from behind and put his head in the crook of your neck, taking a deep breath.

   "I love you, Lady (F/N). He said quietly. You felt your face grow hot as he kissed your neck once. He stood up and twirled you out and in again, this time you stopped directly in front of him.You looked away from him and carried on the dance. Sebastian smiled and rested his forehead on yours.

   Then everybody began to switch partners. Sebastian kissed your hand before switching to someone else. You felt someone place their hand in yours, and when you looked back, you noticed it was Ciel.

   Ciel's POV

   As you let go of Shiemi -who couldn't dance either- you saw that your next dance partner was going to be (F/N). You smiled to yourself and grabbed her hand, instantly engaging in the dance. She looked up at you and gasped a little.

   "How's the ball so far, Lady Grimm?" You asked her. She looked at her feet and nodded.

   "It has been... nice." She answered. You spun her out and back in, making her back face you.

   "Define nice." You said. She shivered at the feeling of your hands around her waist. You smelt her hair and sighed; chocolate... your favourite. You held her tight as you slowly moved from side to side.

   "Nothing interesting has has happened yet." She replied. You twirled her out and in, this time she was facing you.

   "What do you mean by interesting?" You asked, pulling her closer by her waist.

   "W-Well... nobody's died or choked on any food or anything. Apart from Mey-Rin fainting, nothing's happened."

   You smirked and moved closer. "You're look gorgeous, (F/N)." She blushed and closed her eyes, making you want to take her right then. You stroked her face with your other hand and sighed. "When I come round the second time, I want you to answer one question; why did you run off from me two days ago?"

   "What?" She whispered, opening her beautiful eyes.

   Everyone swapped dancing partners. She stopped dancing and looked down at the floor. You slowly let go of her hand and kissed her forehead, taking the hand of your next partner.

   Damien's POV

   As you let go of Shiemi's hand, you bowed a little and sighed, holding your head. It hurt you so much to not talk to your Master the way you used to.

   "Damien?" A soft, familiar whisper voiced next to you. You looked to your side and saw (F/N) looking up at you. "Are you okay?" Her delicate hand was placed on your shoulder. 

   She looked absolutely charming. The bow on her dress made her look even cuter than she already was, and the pained expression didn't help either. You wanted to pick her up and hug her, telling her over and over again how sorry you were.

   "I'm fine, My Lady." You bowed. You held onto her hand and waist as you began dancing. "How are you feeling? Are your wounds better?" You asked her.

   "Yes, their fine."

   "Do you feel dizzy?" You asked as you spun her around.

   "No, I'm alright. Dam-"

   "Are you tired?" You interrupted her. She landed back in your arms and huffed.

   "Damien, stop acting so formal!" She scolded you.

   "I'm sorry, My Lady." You said sadly. You finished your part of the dance and bowed to (F/N), trying not to show her how sad you were.

   Your POV

   Your noticed a glint of sadness and pain in Damien's eyes. You didn't want to hurt him, you just wanted him to stop caring about you.

   That way, it'd be easier to leave.

   "Damien-" You reached out to him, but he moved quickly, turning to look at you.

   "You don't need to do that, My Lady." He smiled weakly.

   You couldn't help it any longer. You felt a tear roll down your face, and, not wanting anyone to see you, you turned and ran outside, holding in all of the tears. No one noticed your departure because they were so engrossed in the dance.

   You shut the door and ran to the gazebo, finally letting the bitter tears fall. You fell to the floor pulled your legs close to your chest. You looked to the side and saw a rose bush, the one Finny had promised to plant. Taking a blood rose off, you accidentally pricked your finger on a thorn making a small stream of blood pouring down your hand.

   "Oh, Darling~! What a lovely colour!"