Complications

Your POV

   You felt Ciel hold you tight and pull you closer to him. You blushed and looked down.

   "Ciel, can you stay with me until I go back to sleep?" You asked him. You knew that you probably wouldn't go to sleep again that night on your own.

   "Of course." He said against your skin.

   You felt your legs tremble at his touch. He slowly began to let you go so you could lie down, and you immediately missed his gentle embrace. You stood up and scratched the back of your neck. Turning around, you saw Ciel sitting down waiting for you to go to sleep. You blushed lightly and sat back down on the bed, facing him.

   You lay down on your side and frowned. Ciel bent forward a little and wiped away your tears with his thumb.

   "You know," He began as he lay on his side to face you. He cupped your face with his hand and stroked your cheek with his thumb. "I don't like seeing you cry. At all, actually. It makes me feel sad."

   You looked down and noticed you were in your nightshirt. "It is improper for you to see me like this, Ciel."

   He shook his head. "Right now, I couldn't care less. You are sad, and we need to cheer you up. Oh God, I've never said that before."

   "I c-can't cheer up..." You stuttered as you felt more tears well up.

   "I know of a way, (F/N)." Ciel whispered and he slowly shuffled closer and held your head in his hands. "Do I have permission to kiss you?"

   You were stunned. The Earl had just asked to kiss you. You opened your eyes a little more and opened your mouth, trying to find words. Ciel sighed.

   Bending his head a little, his lips connected with yours, sending fireworks shooting all around you. Yours hand moved to his shoulder as the other fell onto his waist, giving him goosebumps.

   "(F/N), I love you." He whispered against your lips. "I love you so much. I shouldn't love you as much as I do, but for some reason you attracted me. I need you, (F/N)." One hand slipped around your waist. You blushed furiously at his words.

   Then you remembered. Damien had said the same thing to you, and Sebastian had kissed you, telling you to stay safe.

   What were you supposed to do now? You pulled your head back and held your breath. You told Damien that you were his only, and here you were with Ciel. You felt so bad.

   "Where's Damien?" You whispered. Ciel held one of your hands.

   "At the Undertakers, why?" Ciel asked.

   You felt your eyes well up again. You had betrayed Damien, told him you loved him, kissed Sebastian and kissed Ciel. You covered your mouth with your hand to muffle your cries, but the tears still fell. Ciel gasped.

   "What's wrong?!"

   You said nothing. You stood up and picked up a pillow. Before Ciel could do anything, you ran out of your room and sped towards the maxim entrance. Your wounds made you go slower than usual, but you still ran. When you reached the doors, you opened them and ran to the garden.

   You sat underneath a blossom tree and rested on the trunk, crying.

   "Lady (F/N)?" Finny called out quietly. He got onto his knees and stroked your hair.

   "Master Finny?" You looked up. Finny squealed and leapt forward, hugging you.

   "Don't cry! Tell me what wrong!" He quietly yelled. His embrace was literally suffocating you.

   "F-Finny... I can't b-breathe!" You chuckled. He sat back and held your hands with a lighter grip.

   "Are you okay?! I'm so stupid!" He smacked his forehead against the tree, making hundreds of petals fall off.

   "I'm alright. Why are you awake?" You asked him, wiping away your tears.

   "I heard you running. Plus, your scream was quite loud... but Bard is a heavy sleeper and Mey-Rin is on the other side of the Mansion. Can you tell me what's wrong? I promise to help... Please? I won't tell anyone!" He held out his pinky. You looked at him and sighed.

   "Fine," You said, linking pinkies. You crossed your legs and hugged the pillow. "but don't laugh, cry, scream or punch me."

   You told him the whole story; Damien confessing, Sebastian kissing you and Ciel comforting you. Finny smiled.

   "I didn't know Mr. Sebastian and Master Ciel had feelings for you! Although I sort of ship you and Damien.." He said a little too loudly. You hushed him. "Sorry, now then. I'll go get Bard and Mey-Rin. I have a plan..."