Showdown

Ciel's POV

   You stood at the top of the stairs to see if she had returned, but she hadn't. You walked down the stairs and pushed through the crowds. Opening the front door, you looked out and saw the sun beaming down. Frowning, you ran to the side of the Manor.

   "Sebas-Chan~! That was mean~" You heard a familiar whining voice. You sighed and walked quietly to the Gazebo, but, instead of going down the normal path, you went round the back through a secret path in the hedges.

   "Stupid, lame, inefficient, faulty." You silently cursed at each twig on the floor you broke, even if it was the size of a thimble. Grim Reapers have good hearing, although it's not as good as a Demon's.

   When you reached a small opening, you peeked through and saw Lady Grimm, unconscious in Damien arms. Sebastian was looking down at Grell, who had a blood nose. You smirked at the sight. 

   "Dami-Sama~! You're nicer!" Grell tried to jump on Damien, but Damien threw (F/N) into the air and ducked at the same time, making Grell go straight over him. Damien stood back up and caught (F/N), walking over to Sebastian's side.

   "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO A LADY'S FACE?!" Grell yelled.

   "We shall be taking our leave now. Thank you for returning my Master." Damien and Sebastian bowed. You flipped up your eye patch and muttered quietly.

   "Get rid of him."

   Sebastian looked over to you and smirked. Grell looked too, and so you stepped back.

   "What-" Grell was interrupted by Sebastian's foot kicking him in the stomach. Sebastian then sent a flurry of punches to his face, but Grell jumped out of the way for the last one. "OW, OW, OW, OW, OW!!!" Grell started to swing his chainsaw wildly, hoping to hit Sebastian.

   Grell swung it one last time, earning a small drop of blood from Sebastian's forehead. Wiping the blood away, Sebastian face-palmed as Grell told him how closely it resembled Romeo and Juliette.

   Damien smirked at the sight and hurried off. As you watched the battle, someone tapped your arm. You immediately pulled out your gun, only for that same person to keep your arm down.

   "Earl Phantomhive, I am not going to hurt you." Damien chuckled. You put the gun down and sighed in relief. Damien crouched down onto the floor and lay Lady (F/N) down against the back wall. "Would you look after her just for now. I must go join in the battle." Damien smiled and sped away before appearing back in front of Grell, punching away his chainsaw.

   Sebastian's POV

   You stood back as Damien took over, punching and dodging. You regained your energy and jumped over Damien, kicking Grell in the head unexpectedly.

   "T-that's cheating!" Grell exclaimed, jumping onto the roof of the gazebo. He flicked his hair and winked. "I'm tired today. I shouldn't have done so much work... Anyway! Let's carry o-"

   Grell was knocked off the Gazebo, face first onto the floor  by another Death Scythe. The scythe retracted. You all turned to the Manor roof, where a tall man re-adjusted his glasses. Jumping off the Manor, he landed on top of Grell causing him to groan out in pain.

   "I am sorry for this delinquent's behav-"

   "Fabulous delinquent!" Grell corrected him, his speech muffled by the earth. William sighed and stamped Grell's head into the ground.

   "I am sorry for any trouble he has caused." He bent down and grabbed Grell by the hair, pulling him into the shadows to disappear. "Unauthorised use of your Death Scythe, unauthorised absence..." He read out all of the times he broke the rules.

   "Now then," You clapped your hands together. "where are the Young Masters?"

   Your POV

   You slowly opened your eyes, rubbing away the blurs. As the slight double vision vanished, you saw that you were in your room.

"(F/N)! Are you okay?" A worried voice called from next to you. You sat up and looked to your left.

"Ciel...?" You whispered. The person nodded and stood up. He held out his hand and helped you up. You stumbled a little, but he caught you and stood you back up. "Why am I... Oh God, did you get Grell?!" You yelled.

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal three worried servants in their guest clothing.

"Lady (F/N)! Are you alright?" Mey-Rin ran to your side and grabbed your hand. "What's this...?" She looked at the small cut on your index finger.

"Was that one of my roses?! I'm so sorry!" Finny bowed down apologetically.

"I'm fine... honestly." You told them, smiling.