Yes Girl, Give It All

(A/N. Getting close to the end!! How exciting! My usual set up for this fic is Chloe, Max, Chloe, Max etc. But since this one needed to be Chloe, and last chapter was Chloe too, this one is extra long! Based off of Give It All by He Is We [First verse Chloe, second verse Rachel] and Yes Girl for the scene with Max and Chloe!)

"I'm not leaving you." Chloe stated, hot tears streaming down her face.

"Jesus Chloe! Are you not fucking listening!? Max is in danger!" Rachel yelled back.

"If I turn away you'll be gone again!" She screamed, taking a step to stand in front of Rachel again.

"I give everything to you! The both of you! But the second I ask for something in return I'm selfish! So you have to fucking stay with me Rache! You can't leave me! Not again!" There were so many things Chloe had wanted to say to Rachel before, but she had no courage.

But now Rachel was saying goodbye to her again, but she didn't want to leave. It couldn't be over again. She gave Rachel everything. She would give Rachel her life, and nobody seemed to care.

"Please. We can be friends again. We don't have to date. You would like Max."

"Don't you get it?! I love you. But it's not enough." Rachel replied. Her eyes were now bright red, and tears were streaming down her face too.

Holy shit. I've never seen her cry before. Chloe thought to herself, stunned.

"You've changed me Chloe. You changed my life. And I... I left you. I abandoned you. But knowing you were safe, that was the only reason I had the will to keep going." Rachel continued and Chloe gaped at her, still in shock.

"Rachel-"

"No! You don't get it!! I saved your life! And Max... She saved yours too!! And you saved my life in return, so now you have to save Max's life in return."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You think not telling me where you went is how you saved my life?" Chloe scoffed, staring intently at the other girl.

"Max is going through what you're going through. I'm sure you know that. I could always tell how people were feeling, no matter how good they were at hiding things. You suffer from Depression and you have BPD. You never told me this, but I know." Rachel blurted and Chloe furrowed her brows.

"So, what the fuck? You went through my shit or something? What does this have to do with anything?"

"I never had to 'go through your shit' Che. I just know. I look at someone and I know. At least, usually that's how it works. For Max it's different. When I sleep, I can see her. I can see everything. In the form of a deer. We're like each other's spirit animals or some shit. Max and I. I know what she's feeling 24/7. And right now, she's feeling what you felt that night." Rachel wasn't making any sense, but the last sentence stuck in Chloe's mind.

"That night?"

"The night I saved your ass dipshit."

At first, nothing came to her mind. Rachel was just being insane. And then she remembered.

She was sitting next to the railroad tracks, throwing rocks at the trees on the other end. Her mind was swarmed with so many things. Her father's death... Her new step father. Her mom getting mad at her for everything she did. She couldn't breathe without getting yelled at.