Rachel Amber or Rachel Star?

Rachel's heels clicked on the marble floor as she paced around the room, waiting impatiently. Nathan had said that everything would be ready for her when she got to LA, but they were taking an awful long time. What if it wasn't ready? What would she do then? She couldn't get a job or an apartment before getting her new ID's. She couldn't be Rachel Amber anymore.

"Sorry this took so long Ma'am. Here's everything you need." A lady appeared from behind the counter and Rachel yanked all the papers out of her hand.

"Thanks." She smiled, trying to look insincere. But everyone knew when Rachel tried to be rude, she always still looked genuine. The lady nodded at her happily as she stormed out of the place. How could they not see she was angry, or annoyed? Couldn't somebody out there actually hate her?

Hell, even Nathan didn't have the heart to kill her.

"On such short notice, the only apartment available is pretty expensive."

"I don't care. Just give me it." Rachel said annoyingly and the landlord smiled, walking down the apartment hall.

"Might I ask what you're going to do with the space? It's a four bedroom apartment."

"I don't know. Take pictures? I'm a model." Or at least I'm going to be. The landlord opened the door and she walked inside, looking at the large windows and shiny floors. Chloe would kill to have a place like this.

Chloe. Rachel felt a twinge in her heart and she grimaced. She hadn't thought about any of the fucked up shit that had happened this last week. She had barely been in LA. She had no idea what to do.

Fuck it. Party now, worry later. Rachel opened her purse, going into one of the many empty bedrooms. She brought out a bottle of wine, popping it open and drinking straight from the bottle.

Chloe had always been one for beer, while Rachel was a bit fancier with her beverages. Still, she wasn't too sophisticated. Besides, she didn't have any cups.

She didn't have anything. Not anymore.

Rachel was always nocturnal. It was hard to stay awake in classes. She slept during the day because she always had strange dreams. She was a deer, usually running around randomly.

It was an October day, she was sleeping in her apartment, which was now fully furnished. She had hired permanent photographers to set up scenes in every room, and she rented it out for other models, as long as the companies they worked for included her too.

She was having a weird dream. It was in the eyes of a girl for once, instead of a deer. There was yelling. And Chloe- getting shot?! By Nathan!? But then suddenly everything was rewinding. Chloe was saved. Things were fucked.

When Rachel woke up, she suddenly understood everything that had happened. Max Caulfied, the Time Traveler. Rachel Amber Star, stuck with her forever.

She was excited. She couldn't keep tabs on Chloe anymore because it was too risky, but now with this window through Max's mind, she could always see her old friend.

Things were tough with all three of them, but when wasn't it?

From there on out, things got really fucked up. Rachel followed Max through all her time traveling trips, and she always had the huge urge to help. She had used all her power up to appear in front of Max as their animal, a deer. She hovered over where her fake body was. Trying to show her. But instead Max decided to try to get a photo. Leave it to pretentious art kids to fuck up a mystery.

Says the pretentious art kid.

Then Max and Chloe left Arcadia Bay. Rachel got excited. She could finally see them again. But then again... Nathan was still alive. Jefferson may have been put in jail, but Rachel had faked her death. She couldn't just come out and tell everyone who she was. She had a career as Rachel Star. She even had to remove her tattoos.

But she couldn't resist herself. Somehow, she had started to feel strongly for both Max and Chloe. And she couldn't stay away.

So that left her in this predicament. She was sitting in her lonely apartment, knowing that last night Max and Chloe were together. Rachel couldn't be so selfish... She was the one who ran away from Chloe. They both had a right to be mad.

Fuck it. Rachel grabbed her long coat and ran out of her apartment.

As she ran down the street towards Max's and Chloe's place, a strange rumble sounded. Rachel froze, her skin immediately starting to crawl, her brain feeling clouded. She got this feeling every time one of those supernatural storms began. The time in Arcadia Bay and Seattle.

"You can't fucking do this now!" Rachel screamed, ignoring the looks from the people around her. She began running again, making it to their place. Just as she opened the door, the rumble sounded once again and she looked behind her.

The rumble didn't stop. It continued. In fact-

Everything started shaking.

"Rachel?!" Chloe yelled and she looked behind her. Max was with her, just coming off of the elevator.

"Yea. Okay. We have to leave. No-." Rachel yelled over the loud noise, her soft voice barely audible. She was interrupted as the ground shook harder. She looked out onto the street in shock as the ground split quickly, heading right towards them.

"Fuck! Fuck! We have to go! Now!"