Preview

I might end soon because I don't really think much can happen. My mind can't think of a solution, problems are easy to think of. But not how to fix it, or even turn it better. Anyways, I'm a little busy with a small writers block I have a little preview for the those who want to continue reading.

Tobe's pov:

"I think you are a great guy that everyone just pushes down. Maybe from a mistake or a misunderstanding. I don't really think your so evil." Her cheeks flushed as she said this. I held her close, maybe I should just let go of my grudge on Garu. I have someone with me right now that makes me want to be better.

She was sweet, caring and beautiful. Giggling she leaned back on me as we waiting for the fireworks to go off. Everything was quiet, waiting for the colorful explosives to fill the air.

"Also, I think your a better man than Garu." She whispered, if not for the quiet night I would've missed. Leaning my head down I placed butterfly kisses down her neck. Smirking as I felt her neck heat up.

"And I believe you are a goddess who was fooled by a mere mortal man with the wrong intention. Your heart is pure and you deserve someone who sees your worth." I say down her neck, feeling her shiver from my breath. She turned around and we both leaned forward. Just as our lips touched the fireworks went off, I could barley see the colors from behind my eyelids as we were so close.

Well that's all I got for now. Until I can think of something, yay! ϵ( 'Θ' )϶