Chapter 34 ~ The Docks

It was 11:30pm. Finnigan made it back to the castle and the party started to die down. He walked up the steps leading up to the gates. He walked in and he was greeted by Penguin. And by greeted, penguin told him to tell him everything. So he did.

"Ok let me get this straight," Penguin said then looked at Finnigan, "or whatever you call yourself. So, on Wednesday, you gave me a note on the docks, because you knew that he would be there when we arrived here so you took a different boat but you still wanted me to give him a note from you," Finnigan nodded

",ok so on the note it said to meet you at the waterfall at four the next day, but you didn't show up," penguin continued and Finnigan nodded got him to go on, "so since you didn't show up, Jeremy, being the naïve little bitch he is waited for you making him late to his own coronation. Then after he was embarrassed in front of the whole kingdom, he still waited for you at the waterfall, yet you still didn't show up," penguin said smacking the back of Finnigans head.

"And it took you three hours after the coronation ended to realize that he was gone and was most likely at the waterfall," penguin continued, "so you went to the waterfall. And when you got there you guys were talking and you were most likely building up his hope, then you knocked it down hard. You told him that you guys should just stay friends which is he most cheesiest thing to say, and then he said you should leave and you did, and you came to me and told me all of this." Penguin finished.

"Pretty much," Finnigan replied. "You sir, are a fucking dumbass, you are the meaning of dumbass. You made him late to his own damn coronation, because you wanted to meet him at his favorite place, just to crush all his hopes and dreams and say you wanted to be just friend. You're a dumbass, a fucking dumbass. A dumb-ass, a D-U-M-B-A-S -" penguin was cut off.

"Ok I get it," Finnigan said. "Do you Finnigan? Do you?" Penguin asked. "Stop doing that, It annoys me when people ask the same question twice." Finnigan said. "Does it Finnigan? Does it?" Penguin said walking away but then he stopped to say something, "Oh and by the way, might want to patch things up tonight cause you're sleeping in his room tonight. Oh and we're leaving tomorrow at noon." Penguin laughed. "You're an evil human being," Finnigan said. "Speak for yourself dumbass."

After their chat penguin went back to his room to sleep. Finnigan got up from his chair and started to walk over to Jeremy's room where he was going to stay. He opened the door but he wasn't there. Finnigan thought he was just at the waterfall and he was going to come back later at night. But he didn't.

Jeremy slept at the waterfall, again. He didn't feel like going back to the castle yet. He wanted time to think. He needed time to think. Think about how stupid he was to fall for someone who he knew wouldn't fall back. After a while he fell asleep.

It was now 7am. Finnigan woke up expecting to see Jeremy but he wasn't there. He thought he got up early in the morning to go to the docks so he just shrugged it off.

He got off the couch he was sleeping on and got ready to leave this afternoon. Once he was finished, he started to look around Jeremy's room, looking at old photos of him.

"What are you doing," someone said opening the door to the room. It was Jeremy. "What. Nothing," Finnigan said startled. Jeremy grinned, "oh how the tables have turned," he said, walking over to Finnigan. He looked over to see what he was looking at. It was him, with his family, or what was his family.

"How come I haven't met them?" Finnigan said looking at the picture in his hands. "Because, first of all we aren't dating so I don't have to show you my family, and second of all, I don't have a family," Jeremy answered.

'You have me' the voice in Jeremy's head said

"Oh shut up," Jeremy said annoyed. Finnigan looked at him weirdly, but decided not to question it. "How come you have no family?" Finnigan asked. "Because, me, being the idiot that I am, thought that I could come out to my dad, without him caring, so I did. But he didn't take it oh so well. He was angry, he yelled at me and threw dishes at me that shattered into millions of pieces. My siblings didn't help, they just stood there, not doing a single thing. Soon, the whole kingdom found out, and he was transferred to IrrelevantLand with the rest of my family," Jeremy said.