Chapter 50 ~ The End

THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER. CLEARLY
BUT DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP. IS STILL PROBABLY GOING TO BE AS BAD AS USUAL. ALSO AFTER THIS IM GOING TO MAYBE REWRITE THE FIRST 29 chapters TO MAKE IT 'DECENT'. SO LETS BEGIN

Angel and Hadiyah are staying at the castle for another week. Even though the wedding already happened, the two queens wanted to catch up with the others.

They were all in the living room once again just chatting amongst each other. Then all of a sudden, Angel stood up from the couch and started to go towards the gates.

"Where are you going," Ohwait said SENDING everyone's attention towards her.

"Um, out. For coffee," and before anyone else could reply, she left.

She walked down the steps, then down the street, then down the cross walk until she made it to a small little coffee shop at the corner of a street.

She walked in and saw someone sitting at the corner table where barely and light shined. She walked towards that table and sat down, getting the persons attention.

"We can't keep this up,"

Later that day, the royals were once again gathered in the living room, they were trying to figure out the prophecy again, and it was stressing them out.

"Literally, why is the prophecy all about us," Kim complained as she slumped down on the couch, "and, why is there so many deaths?"

"Kim," Trinity replied, completely annoyed with her, "that's what we're trying to figure out, you know, for the last seven and a half years."

Emma groaned, "I hate how these are just the main parts of the prophecy, there's literally millions of other paper that predicted all of the other little things we did," she complained, looking through a huge pile of other prophecy papers.

"I know right," Kaleb replied, "like how did they know that a merchant ship was going to come and giraffe was going to be there. METAL SHIPS WERENT EVEN BUILT WHEN THE PROPHECY WAS MADE!" He added on in disbelief as he looked at one of the side-prophecy paper.

They were still trying to come up with who would be the last one to die according to the prophecy for hours, then Trinity remembered something.

"Hey Angel can I talk to you in private please," she said getting up, and before Angel could say anything, Trinity was already dragging her to Radiants office, "have you seen Jeremy?"

It took angel by surprise but she quickly replied, "no, I thought he sailed away and died out in the open ocean."

"Damnit," Trinity muttered, "Hadiyah would have told me if he went to the OtherLands, and the FarLands take two months to sail all the way over there."

"Why are asking just now, didn't he run away years ago?"

Trinity didn't reply, she knew that if he wasn't at IrrelevantLand, or The otherlands, he was dead.

Last night Trinity thought to herself, she wasn't hoping Jeremy was alive because she misses him. She just wanted him to be alive so he could die instead of any other one of the royals.

She didn't miss him, no one did.

The two headed back to the living room where they saw the others were fast asleep all over the room.

Briefcase was sound asleep on the recliner as Kim sat on his lap and cuddled her head onto his shoulder.

OhWait was sprawled across the floor as he hugged one of the couch pillows like it was a teddy bear, honestly, it was an adorable sight to look at.