Chapter 35 ~ The Announcement

The boat docked. They were back home. The Princes stepped onto the docks only to be greeted by the many citizens in the kingdom. They were welcoming them back, by holding up signs that said 'Welcome Back' or 'We missed you guys.'

You see. This was the first time in ten years that all the royals left the kingdom at the same time, leaving the people to fend for themselves. But instead of the kingdom being Independent, they were dependent. They needed the royals.

They walked down the docks and made it to the shore. The citizens greeted them and welcomed them back. They were smothered in love and appreciation since from the time they were gone, the kingdom was chaos. So much that many of the citizens never went outside their homes.

"It feels so good to be back," OhWait said to the other Princes. Everyone nodded in agreement besides Nike Socks. They looked at him, waiting for a response, but all he gave them was a cheeky smile. "Well, you see," he trailed on. Penguin spoke up, "what the fuck did you do this time?"

"Well you see," Nike Socks said, "Before the coronation, I was talking to Jeremy. And all we were talking about was Trinity. And he got annoyed so he said 'well why don't you marry her?'" He continued. Penguin looked at him and smacked him. "All of you are dumbasses," he said.

"Well, um so at the docks before anyone got there, I brought Trinity there and did the traditional proposal and she said yes," Nike socks said finishing his story. Briefcase, OhWait, and Finnigan went up to him and congratulated him. Penguin just stood there.

"Are you guys fucking insane?" He asked, "Everyone in this goddamn shore is either twelve or thirteen, and you're thinking about getting married."

"But, if we can run a kingdom at age thirteen or twelve," Nike socks replied, "I think we can get married," he added. OhWait high-fived him and penguin sighed. Then he groaned. Then he caved in.

"Fine, I'm gonna marry Hadiyah," Penguin said. "Well I'm gonna marry Kim then," briefcase replied. Then the three soon to be grooms faced the other two. "Don't look at me," OhWait said, "Luke and I just started dating, I don't want to scare him away with a marriage proposal," he added.

"He is the only sane person in this whole goddamn kingdom," penguin said, then everyone looked at Finnigan. "What?" He said, "we're not even together and I don't even like him that way, or anyway," he added on. The other princes sighed and walked off to the castle without him. "I really don't though," Finnigan shouted, hoping that they'll here him. But they didn't. He sighed and walked back towards the castle.

Back at Sketchersland, Trinity was telling everyone about her big day. They were still at the docks. Everyone was supportive, besides Jeremy. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Jeremy said, "you are fucking thirteen, you can't get married." Basically the same thing that happened with the Princes, but with the others.

"I mean if I can run a kingdom while I'm thirteen, I can get married," Trinity replied. "That is true," Niko said. Jeremy sighed, "you literally just got crowned, and you got a crown you don't even deserve, I fucking did all of the work, and you were just there," Jeremy said. Making Liza speak up, "wait what?" She asked. "Oh don't even bother," Jeremy said, "you can't take away his or her crown, cause you already gave it to them," Jeremy added on.

Then Jeremy turned to Trinity. "You are not going to get married. You don't know if you'll find someone better is gonna walk into your life," he stated.

"I'm going to get married Jeremy," Trinity said, "with, or with out your support." Then she walked off to the kingdom. Kim walked over to Jeremy and looked him in the eye and slapped him. "Dude, she's your friend, the least you can do is support her for her decision," she said then walked off also. Kobe and Liza followed her back to the castle, which confused Jeremy because she's not even a princess.

"I still don't though," Jeremy shouted, hoping they would hear him, but they didn't. Jeremy sighed and started to walk back towards the castle.

It was 9 pm at PopularLand. All the Princes were in their own rooms, minding their own business. Then Penguin had an urge to yell at Finnigan so he got out of his bed and walked to his room.

"What are you doing in my room?" Finnigan asked as he saw Penguin walk through the door. "We need to talk," Penguin said. Finnigan sat up on his bed so Penguin took it as if he was listening. "Why'd you lie to Jeremy?" He asked. Finnigan looked confused for a second but answered as if he didn't know he answer, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm sure you do," Penguin said, "When you told me about the talk you had with him at the waterfall, you said to me, that you told him that you guys couldn't be together because you were still dating her and you loved her," Penguin added. "Yeah, so..." Finnigan said as if it was a question.

"Sooooooo, you guys broke up 1 week after you ditched Jeremy at the docks, you even took that ring back that you got her," penguin said looking around for the ring. Then he found it next to a picture of a waterfall, "see, this one," Penguin said.

"Ok, so I lied, so what?" Finnigan said lying back down on his bed. "So what?" Penguin asked, "what do you mean so what? You literally made him late to his own damn coronation because you wanted to tell him a lie,"

Finnigan groaned in response, "not this again," he complained. "Yes this again, I'm bringing this up because you are a dumbass. Do you understand how much he adores you? You literally broke his non-existing heart four times in the span of one months, and yet he puts the pieces back together just for a chance for you to notice." Penguin said.

Finnigan stayed silent which pissed Penguin off. He got off Finnigans couch and headed to the door. But before he walked out, he stopped to say something, "give him a chance," he whispered then exited the room, leaving Finnigan flooding in his own thoughts.

"I will," 

...

I KNOW ITS A SHORT UPDATE

CONSIDERING IT TOOK ME FIVE DAYS

BUT IVE HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR THE LONGEST TIME SO YEAH

I STILL APOLOGIZE THOUGH

ANYWAYS

IM GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE QUICKER NOW

SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE IN 10 DAYS

KIDDING

MAYBE

IDK

WELL ANYWAYS BYEEEE