Chapter 36 ~ The Festival

It was now the day after Trinity told everyone the news about her engagement.  It was time for the annual kingdom festival. Where they honor the day when the first Royal ruled the kingdom, King Money.

He ran the kingdom when the dictatorship of Arolf LipSyncer ended. Money was a relatively nice guy. Everyone in the kingdom adored him. But then came the war with PopularLand. They were fighting over the littlest thing time after time until one of the arguments sparked a war.

Then one day during the war, the kingdom was rejoicing over their new found partnership with IrrelvantLand. So during the celebration, King Money was assassinated by a resident of PopularLand. His name was Jared. Jared ArmVeins.

The people of PopularLand found out. And punished Jared. He was given the death sentence. So he was left alone in an empty room with no windows or doors and he was forced to watch cringey Arolf LipSyncer Musical.lys. Soon enough he died.

Welllllll then. After Money's death, the kingdom mourned for months until they finally had to find a new Royal. That's when Liza's mom walked into the picture. She was declared queen, and her first act as queen was the festival. After 17 years, she had a baby, that was Liza. And 13 years later, the queen died, putting Liza in the position as Queen.

And now we're here, The day of the Festival. The festival was happening throughout the kingdom. And it last 3 days long, meaning visitors from other kingdoms will show up. Also on this day, there's a truce. So the Princes along with some other citizens of PopularLand set sail to SketchersLand.

"Wake up whore," Kim said, busting through the door of Jeremy's room. Jeremy groaned into his pillow and turned around and continued to sleep. Kim sighed and grabbed the nearest object, which was a book, and she threw it at him.

"Ow," Jeremy shouted. It wasn't a paperback book, it was a hard covered book. Jeremy grabbed the book from behind him and threw it at Kim, which hit her stomach. She started to shout and grabbed her chest. She winced in pain and Jeremy sat there laughing. "That's what you get whore,"

"What the hell is wrong with you guys, why the hell are you guys so loud?" Trinity asked walking into the room. She looked down at Kim and laughed, then she sat down on the bed. "You guys have to get ready soon," she said.

"I don't want to go to the damn festival," Jeremy said getting up from his bed and walking into the bathroom. "Well you kinda have to now since you're a prince," Kim said. "Yeah," Trinity added, "it's tradition for royalty to release lanterns into the sky, if they don't, no one gets to do it and everyone will get made at them," she finished.

"Sounds an awful lot like Disney's 'Tangled'" Jeremy said, "in plus Kim, you have to go to since you're royalty now," Jeremy added. Kim and Trinity looked at him weird. "Are you on drugs?" Trinity asked

"Well not right now, but I will be later," Jeremy said, "but I'm right, Queen Liza got tired of constiently telling Kim that she has to get out of the castle since she's not royalty, so she announced she'll be crowned," Jeremy said.

"Um when was this exactly," Kim asked. "When you decided that since me and Trinity are now royalty, you can use that as an excuse to get into the castle," Jeremy replied.

"Ohhhhhh," Kim replied, "that's so awesome, I can finally get away from my mom," Kim added.
After that it was silent. Trinity and Kim left the room and Jeremy got ready for the festival. It already started, although not many people were there yet since it was still early in the morning.

After he was finished, he walked to the front of the castle to meet up with the others that already got ready. "Good, you're here," Queen Liza said, "ok so since you're all here, I have some big news," she added getting everyone's attention. "So, as you all already know, it's the annual Kings festival. That means any citizen from PopularLand can come and visit, so with that said, watch your backs." Liza handed out a taser to Trinity, Kim, Kobe and Jeremy

"Hehehe," Kobe snickered then used it on Trinity, making her screech. "God Damnit Kobe," Liza groaned, taking away the taser form Kobe.

The time was now 2:30pm and ships from PopularLand and IrrelevantLand started to dock. Citizens started to step onto shore and started to walk off into the kingdom. Soon, the kingdom was crowded by many people. Every corner you turned, there was a person.

Everyone was engaged in their own conversation. For once, there was peace among the kingdoms. The Princes of PopularLand arrived last, the time was 6pm.

They all stepped onto the docks and looked at each other. "So, are we all really gonna get married?" Nike socks asked. "Um no, not us," Finnigan said pointing to both him and OhWait.

You know what
Fuck this chapter

All you need to know is
~Queen Angel shows up meaning the princes weren't the last to show up
~princes reunited with their lovers besides Finnigan cause he has no one
~Jeremy and Finnigan have that one clichè moment that occurs in every damn chapter
~A storm occurs in Sketchersland, a hurricane, the first in a 100thousand years
~the royals decide to stay there until the storm leaves
~the royals are threatened by an assassin from IrrelevantLand, Kegan
~Queen Hadiyah shows up during the hurricane and rushes into the castle for shelter

So yeah, really eventful chapter

...

ALSOO GUYS IM GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN LATER TONIGHT

AND HOPEFULLY TOMORROW MORNING

SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT

BUT IVE BEEN STARTING TO GIVE UP ON THIS BOOK

BUT ILL TRY TO KEEP GOING FOR YOU GUYS

BUT ILL PROBABLY STOP AT LIKE CHAPTER 100   SO YEAH

AGAIN IM SORRY

BUT GOODBYE