Chapter 49 ~ The Theory

"Think about it guys," Trinity started to explain to the others since they all looked at her confused, "in the note he left us, he said that by the time we read it he might be dead. MIGHT, GUYS MIGHT."

It hit Kim first, "HE COULD STILL BE ALIVE."

"I'm confused," Giraffe said, "who even is Jeremy and is it a good or bad thing that he might still be alive?"

The Royals were quick to answer, some said it was a good thing that he might still be alive because they had a greater chance to survive and others said no because he did murder someone.

"So what is it?" Giraffe asked.

Everyone was quiet. Then, Kim spoke up.

"It doesn't matter, since he left the kingdom to Radiant, he's no longer a royal."

1 M O N T H  L A T E R

Nothing happened, no one has yet to die yet which worried the royals since one of them could still die at an second.

Radiant And Shadow couldn't wait anymore though, they wanted to get married as soon as they possibly could. Of course they both knew that if they did get married, Shadow had a chance of dying, but they didn't care, they loved each other that much that they couldn't wait.

They announced to the others that they were going to have a wedding sometime next year and they were all supportive.

By now, everyone in the kingdom, including radiant and Finnigan, have forgotten about Jeremy. No one brought him up in conversations, and to be completely honest, no one really cared.

The wedding preparations began early, a year early to be exact. The couple wanted it to be big, beautiful, and perfect. In their eyes, there was no room for one mistake.

"Ok so what flowers do we want as a center piece?" Shadow asked, looking through pictures of flowers as if she has never seen one before.

"I don't know, everything is so confusing," radiant replied sliding his hand through his hair, "does everything have to be so perfect," he groaned.

"You're perfect for me, so everything has to be perfect for you," she replied setting her phone down.

"Awe," radiant said putting an arm around her, "everything doesn't have to be 'perfect'. as long as I have you, everything will be amazing," he added placing a kiss on her cheek.

Trinity and Kim walked in the room at the time and Trinity made a gagging gesture to Kim as they walked by.

1 Y E A R  L A T E R

Tomorrow was the big day, the day Radiant got married to the love of his life. The royals did a lot of last minute preparations for the wedding, but it all came together nicely.

Currently, the girls were all together planning out everything. They were getting all the make-up she would need, placing it on the table and setting a nice bath for shadow to relax in.

The guys were together in the living room helping radiant through some pre-wedding jitters, but Radiant said he needed some air and time to think, so he left to the top of mount Andrea.

When he got to the top he looked off into the lit up kingdom. He sighed, he didn't know if he ONE hundred percent wanted to get married.

He looked around him and saw something sparkling on the ground, a ring. He's not one to stereotype things but it looked like a ring made for a girl. It wasn't a wedding ring, but it did have initials carved in it.

M.L

He thought about it for a minute and he had no one he knew with the initials 'M.L' not one person. So, he put it in his pocket to figure out it out later and he went back to thinking.