Chapter 38 ~ The Prophecy

It was now the next day, clearly. News spread around like wildfire in the kingdom. And all the citizens were mourning over the loss of their Leader. Their friend. Their Family.

The castle gates were opened. Everyone was allowed to freely roam around the lobby. Many of the visitors placed red roses near the gates. They even lit candles. They loved her.

A funeral was planned after the Kings coronation, that way the king can make a speech for her. But, Jeremy didn't know. But he was about to find out.

"Jeremy, you need to wake up," Trinity said walking into the room. Jeremy jolted awake and rubbed his head. He looked around the room and saw Trinity. "It wasn't a dream was it?" He spoke making Trinity shaking her head in response.

"Alright," he replied, "let's go."

They headed out of Jeremy's room and walked into the balcony that hangs over the lobby. There, they looked over the citizens that were visiting. Then Trinity spoke.

"They can't deal with it by themselves," she spoke softly looking at the mourning people, "they need a leader, a new leader," she continued saying, looking over at Jeremy.

"I can't do the job," he replied, "they need someone they can count on. I'm not that person."

"It doesn't matter if you're the person or not," Trinity said, "they need someone, anyone." "So why not you," Jeremy asked immediately.

"Well...." Trinity trailed on, "Liza initially was gonna ask me to run the kingdom when she was gone a month ago after the coronation, but I turned it down because I remembered a certain someone, had a certain plan," she continued, "I believe the plan was to unite two rival kingdoms together. And I also believe that if that certain someone became, well, I don't know, maybe King. Maybe that certain someone can fulfill that plan faster that way," Trinity grinned, proud she put all of that together.

"What?" Jeremy asked. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!?!" Trinity shouted, gaining the attention of most of the citizens below them. Then she took a deep breath and walked away. But before she walked through the door, she turned to Jeremy to say something. "You're welcome," she said then walked away.

The other royals were arranging the two events later that week. Kim, Nike Socks, OhWait, Hadiyah and Finnigan were working on Jeremy's second coronation. While Angel, Briefcase, Kobe, and Penguin worked on the funeral.

"So where exactly are we having the coronation?" Nike socks asked. "Well," Kim replied, "we were going to have it at the castle but the funeral is taking place there and the burial is going to be at Beacon Hills," she added on, "sooooooo that means we're having the coronation at the park."

"Is the park even big enough?" OhWait asked. "Doesn't really matter," Kim replied, "all that matters is that Jeremy gets crowned. And that means he has to be there, on time, and not at a waterfall, waiting for someone," she continued saying, looking over at Finnigan.

"What, don't look at me," Finnigan

"He's right," Trinity said, walking into the room, "don't look at him. We have a coronation to plan."

"What's the point?" Hadiyah said, slumping down on her chair. Then Nike Socks chimed in, "I agree with her, what is the point of this coronation. I mean, how is he even royal in the first place?"

"Because he did good things," Trinity said, making kim laugh. "Ok Trinity, you sound stupid right now," she said, "even I know Jeremy's not capable of doing nice things."

"Well at least he did something to become Prince," Trinity snapped back, "what did you do?"

Kim was about to say something but Nike Socks interrupted, which was good for Kim because she had no idea what she was going to say next. "Ok, so what, he did good things. A lot of people do good things. You don't see them being crowned, now do you," he said.