Chapter 48 ~ The Truth

1 M O N T H L A T E R

Finnigan and Allison patched up the holes in their relationship during that one month. You see, Allison thought that Finnigan was still in love with, him. She saw that Finnigan wasn't acting like himself ever since, he, left. But that wasn't the case and they went on with their relationship.

Kim and Briefcase also patched things up, but they fought again. Then forgave each other. Then fought again, then forgave each other, again. But they were ok. Their relationship is built by arguments and jealously, but that's why they love each other.

Nike Socks had a huge funeral with the whole kingdom invited as they mourned for yet another royal that has left them.

Emma still had 2 more months for her to heal and get out of wheelchair.

Kaleb finished grieving over the loss of his mother a little over a week ago and he was doing semi-fine.

Kobe helped his and Trinity's parents pack because he knew there was no way he could convince them to stay. He and Trinity had to get all of their stuff that they left in the house and bring it to the castle. Once they sold the house a week ago, their parents finally left for the Farlands.

Radiant was different though. He went outside of his room for the first time in 3 days. He didn't feel ok anymore. He felt, alone.

He walked into the living room on the way out of the castle, catching everyone in the room off guard. He didn't say a word, no one did. One word could send radiant straight back into his room, no one wanted that.

He walked out of the living room, down the hallway, and out the castle gates. He felt the fresh breeze fly through his hair. Everything was quite calming, for most people of course. But for radiant, everything reminded him of him.

He sighed quietly to himself and walked down the steps. There was a fair amount of people walking the streets at the time. Every once in a while he would bump into one on the sidewalk, and every time he does it reminds him of him.

Bump after bump, he finally made it to the coffee shop. He didn't know he was going there, but he went in anyways.

He ordered a drink and sat down at an empty table near a window. The shop wasn't all that crowded. Only a few people. About 3 minutes later, Radiants name was called up, so he got up from his seat, thanked the barista for the drink, and went out of the coffee shop with the drink in his hand.

Right when he got out, he bumped into a girl and spilt his drink in between both of them.

He was about to lose it but before he did, he looked up at the beautiful girls eyes. In Radiants eyes, she was stunning, absolutely beautiful.

"Hi," he said out of breath, "sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention."

"Oh no worries, I never even liked this shirt anyways," she replied, "in some countries we're practically married so, mine as well introduce eachother," she added on with a little laugh.

Her and Radiant sat down at an outside table and started their conversation.

"Well, should you like to know?" Radiant started off.

"Your name..." she trailed on.

"Oh, its radiant. King Radiant to other people, not to brag or anything," he replied.

"Radiant huh. Nah I'll just call you Prince Charming," she winked.

"So," radiant said, "what's your name?"

She smiled as she looked Radiant in the eye, "Shadow, my names Shadow."

1 Y E A R L A T E R

Radiant and Shadow sparked a steady relationship between the two during the past year. They arguments from time to time but they always found away around it.

They weren't planning on getting married anytime soon, like Trinity and Giraffe, they've decided that they wanted to wait until they were older to make things official.

But, as time passed by faster and faster, The royals started to remember something they discovered back then, the prophecy.

(Bet y'all thought I forgot about that)

They already know that most of the events already happened, and they knew there was one left. The one with a person with a noose around their neck, hanging.

Everyone tried their best to stay happy and tried their best to make everyone else happy. And so far, it was working, but they knew that one of them was going to die again, but who?

Liza already died, the prophecy predicted that.
Penguin already died, the prophecy predicted that.
Nike Socks already died, the prophecy predicted that.

So fourteen out of fifteen pieces of the prophecy already came true. And it's not like many stories. The prophecy has no happy ending.

Once again, the royals were gathered in the living room, trying to figure out who was going to die.

There was 10 of them left, since Jeremy left, Liza Penguin and Nike Socks already died, Hadiyah and Angel went back to their kingdoms, Giraffe and Trinity weren't married so Giraffe isn't one, and Shadow and Radiant weren't married so Shadow wasn't one.

That left Trinity, Kim, Briefcase, Finnigan, Allison, Radiant, Kaleb, Emma, Ohwait, and Kobe.

"Why are we the only people in HE kingdom dying?" Kim complained with a mix of anger and worry, "it's not fair."

"Life's not fair, Kim," Trinity said, obviously not thrilled with the whole 'one of us is gonna die again' situation.

"I wish Jeremy wasn't gone," Finnigan sighed. Everyone looked at him confused since his name wasn't brought up in a conversation in years. "Only because of he was still here we would have a greater chance of survival since he was always the depressed one," he added on.

"You're messed up, you know that right," radiant quickly replied, "what kind of person wishes death upon another person?"

"Jeremy would," Kim replied honestly, "but he's dead anyways so yeah."

"Wait," Trinity spoke up when realization hit her right in the head, "what if he's not dead."