Chapter 43 ~ The wedding

OK GUYS SO THIS CHAPTER MIGHT HAVE A LOT OF JUMP CUTS BECAUSE IM TRYING TO FINISH THIS DAMN BOOK ALREADY

1    M  O  N  T  H    L  A  T  E  R

"Oh my god I'm so nervous," Kim said frantically pacing around Trinity's room, "I can't believe it's been a month already - I'm literally getting married tomorrow - maybe Jeremy was right, maybe we are too young to get married, maybe we shouldn't do this," she added on.

"Jeremy's crazy if he doesn't believe in you guys - I won't even be surprised if he doesn't show up," Trinity smirked, "you can do this Kim just breath in and breath out."

Meanwhile Jeremy had his own problem with the groom. You see Trinity wasn't just saying things that came to her head, she planned it with the others.

"Seriously guys, let me out," Jeremy said from the inside of a cell, "I have to finish preparing the wedding - YOUR wedding," Jeremy said pointing at briefcase who was standing on the other side.

"We're not letting you out," Penguin said with his arms folded across his chest.

"So you're just going to let me rot in here?" Jeremy indirectly asked.

"You didn't let me finish," penguin replied, "we're not letting you out until after the wedding - we're not that bad."

"Kims going to wonder why I'm gone," Jeremy defended, "and when she does she's going to put all of those bits and pieces together and figure out that you guys took me."

"No she wont," Briefcase replied overly confident, "because according to our story, you went to PopularLand because you couldn't bare to be on the same kingdom as Finnigan. And when we tell her that, she going to think that you're so selfish that you couldn't even go to her wedding - so basically, we win," and with that, briefcase stormed out of the room with penguin following close behind.

Fast forward many hours later and we'll see the
Wedding is about to start.

Briefcase stood at the alter with sweaty palms. He was clearly nervous. Penguin, being his best man, saw and tried to calm him down. So he walked up to him and fixed his tie as he quietly tried to ease his nervousness.

"Dude, calm down," he started off, "you're about to marry the girl you love more than yourself."

As penguin finished his sentence, the pianist started to play and as soon as everyone knew it, the doors opened up and in walked the bride.

2 4  H O U R S  L A T E R

"Wakey Wakey sleeping beauty!" Penguin said banging on the bars of Jeremy's cell. Jeremy woke up with a groan and proceeded to stand up. He rubbed his eyes open and saw a blurry version of penguin in front of him, then his vision started to set so everything around him started to become clear.

"Thanks?" Jeremy walked closer to the bar kinda confused.

"Don't flatter yourself," penguin replied quick, "I just needed a way to wake you up. We're letting you out," he added.

"And how do you know that I won't beat your a-" Jeremy was cut off.

'Let's be real here Jeremy,' the voices said, 'you can't beat anyone in a fight to be honest'

"Language," penguin smiled, "in plus, you need strength to beat someone in a fight," and with that, penguin opened u the cell door and Jeremy walked out freely. "After you, your highness," penguin stuck his arm out towards the door.

'Don't let them win Jeremy,'' the voices added on, 'you're free now, do what's necessary'

Jeremy started to walk out of the room but before he did, he had something to do. He turned around and began to speak.

"Oh penguin," he started off, "I may not have the strength to beat you," he took a step closer while penguin took a step back a little worried, "but I do have the brains to beat you. You see you guys gave me enough time in that cell to make myself a knife strong enough to slash through bones in one swipe, and your mistake was not making sure that I had nothing on me when you threw me into the cell. So with that said," Jeremy added on grabbing something from his back pocket and walking closer to penguin as he stood back.

Then Jeremy took the item out of his pocket all the way and tossed it towards penguin making him duck. And little did penguin know, it was a stick. Literally a stick, or as Jeremy likes to refer to it, an act of revenge.

As penguin ducked down, Jeremy shut the cell door, trapping penguin in there.

"You guys might not be that harsh to let me rot in there," Jeremy said as penguin stood up and realized what was going to happen, "but I am,"
And with that, Jeremy walked out of the room and took a torch hanging off onto the side of the door and threw it inside the room.

Let's all be honest here. Jeremy didn't have the brains to come up with that on the spot, and that's because he didn't. Jeremy didn't even know what was happening until it was too late.

He heard penguin yell and shout from the other side of the door and soon all of those stopped which only meant one thing.

Jeremy killed Prince Penguin

"Why would you do that?" Jeremy said out loud as he stared at the door that lead to the cell.

'Come on, he had it coming,' the voice replied.

"The others are going to wonder what happened to him and they're going to figure out that I did it," Jeremy complained.

'I guess it's your problem now isn't it,' the voices replied again.

Jeremy inhaled sharply and walked out of the prison. As he walked out he only had one thought in his mind.

What the hell was he going to do?

.   .   .   .   .
DAMN NOTHING IN THIS BOOK IS MAKING SENSE ANYMORE BUT WHO CARES

I SWEAR THAT I WILL FINISH THIS BOOK BEFORE OCTOBER SO YEAH

BYE