Epilogue

"You got this Sara!" I cheered from outside the ring. She smiled and saluted me and kicked her horse into a gallop.

It's been 6 years since the day Jake came back. And to say a lot of things have happened would be a complete understatement.

Lou got remarried two years later to Mike. I know right, completely unexpected. They hit it off when Parker started taking lessons from him.

Bing however was still single and like it that way. Something about he had to keep an eye on me and Lou and couldn't do that with a girl hanging on him 24/7. Hopefully one day he'll settle down.

I started giving Sara lessons and she was off to becoming a champion barrel racer. She always said she would never be as good as me or better but she was gonna be a great rider someday.

As for storm. We moved back to our original farm after I graduated. I still ride him but i never competed on him a day after that. He proved he could come back from being completely traumatized. We bred him to Image and she had a gorgeous grey with black dapples stallion. We named him Perfect Cloud and he did both English and western shows. Image is currently expecting another one of Storm's foals and i was crossing my fingers that it was a filly.

I know your dying to here about me and Jake. We got married a year after I graduated high school. I had a little boy name Chase 2 years later and I am currently expecting a little girl. We had gotten out own ranch ten minutes from where I grew up. I teach lessons and he started reining again. Finally making world champion a month after Chase was born.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and rolled my eyes at my husband.

He just smirked. "Come on fireball loosen up. Too much stress can hurt the baby."

I smacked him in his arm. "Where's are son?"

He rolled his eyes. "He ran off with Parker who was with Bing."

I nodded and leaned into him. "You know I wouldn't cv age my life for anything."

He kissed my forehead. "Me either fireball."

Always remember something. No matter how bad things are you can come back from anything."