Chapter 6

The next day me and Maddie didn't wake up until 4 in the afternoon. Maddie took up the whole bed and I ended up on the floor. So of course I got up and pushed her off the bed and crawled in and that's how it went for a few hours until we crashed.

I went and took a shower in Lou's room while Maddie took on in mine. I got dressed in high waisted ripped light washed jeans and a black long sleeved crop top that came to the top of my belly button piercing. I took one of Bings hats and put it on backwards.

I went down into the living room where Maddie was watching Parker. They were watching Pokemon and Maddie was typing away on her phone. I sat in the couch beside Parker who snuggled up against me with his thumb in his mouth.

"So Sam what's the plan for today." Maddie said with a smirk. "I have to go to the barn to take care of Storm." Her smirk just grew. "Want me to drive you?" I just rolled my eyes. "Ill go later tonight. You can come with me of course." She nodded and went back to her phone.

Your probably wondering if I could drive. And honestly I can but the doctor says I should bc my anxiety levels and extremely high and put me at a high risk of anxiety attacks and my knee of course. So My siblings drove me places and of course Maddie loved driving me everywhere. She doesn't get along with her family so she stays with me a lot.

Lou and Bing got back around 7:30. As soon as they did Maddie and I pulled on some combat boots and jumped in her car. She drove toward the barn with the music blaring.

She pulled into one of the parking spots and cut the car off. There were a few cars in the parking lot and Jake's was one of them. Maddie and I got out and made our way toward the tack room. "Hey Paige remember when we were in the cheerleading squad and you used to be captain and they would make you sing some of the parts."

I rolled my eyes as I prepared Storms food. I wasn't gonna work with him tonight bc of the people here. "Yes Maddie I remember. We had all the guys after us." We looked at each other and laughed.

We walked to Storm's stall and he put his ears back at Maddie. "Watch out he is still funny around everyone." I opened his door and closed it behind me. I dumped his feed in his dish, checked his water and walked out.

Maddie hook her phone up to her portable speaker. "Whatever you like" started playing. We smirked at each other. We had made up our own dance to this song but we never showed anyone bc it was a tiny bit slutty.

The song stopped and we started laughing and of course "Hey there" started playing and this was the dance that I really could rock. The song stopped playing and that's when whoever was watching made them noticed. I looked and saw Jake, Ty and one other guy standing there with jaws dropped.

But my eyes were in Jake of course. His eyes looked glazed over. He wasn't dressed in his usual cowboy attire. He was in ripped jeans,a blue long sleeved shirt that brought out his way, a hat flipped backwards, and speris. This was probably the hottest I have ever seen him. His eyes were only on me. I smiled.

Maddie's voice brought me out of my daydream. "Well boys now that y'all have gotten a free show you can get to going." I rolled my eyes and ran a hand through my stick straight hair. "Have y'all ever considered being strippers because you would be could at it?" Ty asked.

"Yea but they won't let us until we are 18." I said seriously. Jake of course glared. I just shrugged. Maddie turned to me. "What if we did our old cheer routine?" I glared. "I can't do the flips dumbass." "Can't you do them with using one knee?" I shrugged I can try. "Don't push yourself too hard Paige. If you can't do it don't." Jake said with concern laced in his voice.

I smirked. "I can take a little pain cowboy." The boys moved against one of the empty stalls and Maddie handed her phone to Ty. We pulled off our boots since they would get in the way. I tightened my knee brace and made sure it was secure.