Chapter 7

Monday morning came and I was never a happy camper in the mornings. I groaned and shoved a pillow on my head. I felt cold air hit my legs when the sheets were jerked off. "Get yo ass up little sis. The sooner you get there the sooner you can come home."

I grumbled but I got up and stretched. I grabbed some skinny jeans and a band tshirt and made my way to the shower. I took a shower then I got dressed. I put on my north face and pulled on some combat boots. I put on light make up and put my hair in a high ponytail. I tucked my phone into my pocket and grabbed my book bag.

I dragged myself down the stairs and into the kitchen. Lou was making breakfast, Bing was sitting at the bar on his phone, and Parker was on the other side of him asking Lou questions. Parker was extremely smart and as a kid he asked millions of questions.

I dropped my bag on the floor and plopped down on the seat beside Bing. I groaned and laid my head down against the cold counter top. I heard Bing chuckled and Lou scolded him. "At least you caught up on some of your sleep this weekend." I lifted my head up and saw that Lou was smirking. "That's not all she caught up on either." I glared at her.

Bing looked at me and I ruffled his hair. "Get the hell out. What the hell sister dear. We are best friends." He was right. Even though Bing was my brother he was also my best friend. I told him everything and he supported me every step of the way. I sighed. "Jake and I kissed before I went to the formal and then Ashton kissed me after the formal. I felt so bad I don't even like Ashton like that. Don't get me wrong he is cute and all but I just don't."

Bing's jaw dropped. "You little slut. You get all these guys you go girl." We all busted out laughing. Lou set plates of waffles and a bowl of fruit in front of us. We dug in and as soon as we were finished We loaded up into Bing's silver jeep. "Hey Bing can I drive." He tossed me the keys and we got in the car.

We drove toward Parkers school and he jumped out of the jeep. "Love you Parks." We both said at the same time. I snickered and he fist bumped me. I pulled out of the parking lot and made my way toward my high school. Bing plugged his phone into the Aux cord and turned on the song "Like me" by Jeremiah.

Bing and I were alot alike. We liked the same music and our personality reflected each other. He was the joker and I was serious but we were both wild. We were the queen and king of sarcasm and didn't care what anyone thought.

I pulled up infront of the huge school and all the students were out side. I hopped out of the drivers seat and Bing hopped out of the passengers. All the girls were staring and giggling at him. He smirked and winked. I rolled my eyes. Bing was dressed in dark jeans, tims, a muscle tee, and a leather jacket. His dark hair against his brights eyes and tan skin made him dangerous and all the girls knew it. Which made them want him more.

He hugged me and Kissed my forehead. "You go girl." I rolled my eyes and punched him arm. He laughed, hopped in his jeep, and drove away. I walked into the school and to my locker where Maddie was waiting. I opened my locker and she was still typing away on her phone. I pulled out the books I needed and put in the ones I didn't. She finally looked up at me and smiled.

She linked arms with me and dragged me toward homeroom. "So everyone is talking about this gorgeous older guy that ride with you to school." I wrinkled my nose. Bing, gorgeous? Bitch please they don't see that boy first thing In The morning every day or have to live with him. "Well the only person who drove me to school today was Bing and trust me I do not see my brother like that. That's just fucking gross." She laughed and we entered the class.

The day went on long and slow. Ashton of course had hung out with us and was very touchy and clingy. Maddie would just look sadly at me but made it less awkward. When school ended Ashton insisted to give me a ride to the barn.