Nearly Witches

"Jess" Ms. Jameson called out to the whole class "Your presentation is up next" she said looking in my direction. I slowly walked in-between the vertical rows of desks to the front. She put my presentation on the projector and nodded for me to go on. I looked up at the 30 students all staring back at me, dead silent, waiting for me to start.

 "Everyday, we are put at risk, no matter who or where we are." Someone snickered from the back of the room, so I looked down hoping that I could just vanish. I switched to the next slide and continued: "Every second that ticks by, is a minute that we'll never get back. Every time we hurt someone's feelings, those few enjoyable moments before you opened your mouth can never be taken back, and they will forever be effected by your words. You don't have to do anything, but you must do everything, because it will forever be in your favor" Pressing the button to switch slides, I began again. "Be-" I started, before the whole class erupted into laughter. I looked at the screen behind me, and there was pictures of me, unaware I was being photographed, with a picture of a man's penis edited to look like I was going to eat it.

I couldn't face back towards the class. Who would put this in my slideshow? Bastards who were nearly witches was who. "That wasn't supposed to be in there-" I said to Ms. Jameson as she was walking up to me. "Just go sit back down" was all she said. I could feel tears coming on as I looked back at my seat, walking towards it.

Right behind my seat, though, was only kid who was not laughing.

Brendon Urie.

----------------------------------

Hello everybody, welcome to my story. This was kind of an introduction, and thankfully I was already getting Brendon into the story ASAP, and this scene seemed to fit pretty well.

Please vote & comment if you'd like, and always feel free to message me about anything you want!

Also this book cover was made by @_mad_as_the_hatter_   :)

Thanks!

Monday, June 27, 2016