19 - Bring It On

Amelia stands in her room in the Boarding House, watching as Elena rummages through her clothes, not even bothering to ask the girls permission. Downstairs, Stefan and Damon are arguing about her switch flip, which both girls are choosing to ignore.
Amelia lays back on her bed, propping herself up using her pillows, eyeing Elena over the top of the book she is reading. Strangely, she is getting on with emotionless Elena, more then she did with normal Elena. This version is more bearable so far.

"Any reason your snooping through my drawers ?" She asks in vague interest, resting the book down on her lap, narrowing her eyes at the Doppelganger.

"I need something to wear" Elena shrugs, pulling out one of Amelia blazers and slipping it on "I don't have any clothes"

"Oh, I wonder why ? Oh, yeah, that's right. You didn't take anything to wear before you burned your home to the ground" She states, before glancing the at the dark purple blazer she is wearing "Yeah, that's not your color. I have a Navy one in the closet you can wear"

Nodding, Elena slips it off and heads toward the closet, actually agreeing with Amelia for once. This new found friendship was weird, and would probably end when she gets her emotions back, but it's been fun so far.

"Damon's about to come get me, take me out to have some fun from what I can hear" She informs Amelia, who just rolls her eyes at the girls eavesdropping "Fancy coming ?"

"I don't see why not" The Evans girl shrugs "As long as fun means getting food. I haven't fed properly in days"

Elena just smirks "I think that can be arranged" She comments, just as Damon appears int he doorway, looking between both girls in concern.

"What's going on ? Why aren't you two trying to kill each other ?" He questions warily, waiting for a fight to break  out between them at any moment.

"Believe it or not, Damon, emotionless Elena is actually rather enjoyable to be around" Amelia shrugs, before walking out of the room, Elena sending him a smirk before following behind her.

The Salvatore stares after them for a moment, before throwing his head back and sighing "Well, let's see how long this new found friendship lasts. My bet ? Not long"

**************

Taking the fun route with Elena, didn't exactly go as planned. Her version of fun, was feeding on someone until they were dead, which Damon and Amelia both said was a big no. When they got back, it was early morning so Elena went and hoped in the shower, while the other three Vampire stood in the library and discussed what to try next.

"So that's the plan ?" Damon asked in ludicrous tone "You're gonna take her back to school ?"

"Well, the fun route didn't exactly pay off, did it ?" Stefan fires back, glaring at not only Damon but Amelia to, since she went along with the idea.

The pair exchanged looks, before just shrugging "I don't know. We got a free meal out of it" Damon says with a smirk.

"She tasted good. Vervain free, just how I like them" Amelia commented, holding back the urge to laugh when she sees the look Stefan gets, looking like he is about to have an meltdown.

"Look. Do you think I want to go to school and play chaperone ?" The Youngest Salvatore snaps "You two can't go because you're not students. Besides, you've got to go look for Katherine. I mean, Elena need this cure now more then ever"

"I don't know, I could get used to the new Elena" Amelia shrugs once again, getting ignored by Stefan and a small chuckle out of Damon.

"Not that anyone asked me" A new voice pipes up, and they all look to the doorway to see Caroline, stood in a robe and towel in her hair "But I think taking her back to school is a great idea"