Chapter 2

Hae Yeon P.O.V
It's another bright day, my alarm rings telling me it's time to wake up and go to school. I get myself ready and looked into the mirror deciding hair style of the day, in the end i decide to braid my hair in a fish tail braid. After getting my self ready i went down to see my parents sitting in the dinning room eating breakfast. After breakfast, i left to school.

I felt more light hearted now because my best friend JaeBum is back. I'm not alone anymore. One thing i'm affraid of is that things change between us. It won't right? I mean we are best friend. Without noticing i reach the school. I went to my locker to get my things ready for my first class (math). After that i went to class.

When i enter the class i saw JaeBum beside my seat. Wait, dummy he sits beside me. I walk towards my sit and JaeBum greeted me with a big smile. I smiled back, it's pretty awakward since we haven't talk to each other for some times. "Hey, would you like to meet my bandmates?" He broke the silence. "Sure, if you don't mind." I answered. "Sure why not." He said. Before i could answer the bell rings. Just in time to save my awkwardness.

"Alright class, listen up we got a new transfer student. Please welcome her." Mr. Woo our math teacher introduce. Then a beautiful girl walked in, "Hi, i'm Kang JiSoo, hope you all will take care of me and let's all be friend." Her sweet voice eco's through the class. I can see Jaebum is staring at her. Perhaps he likes her in first sight? Well well my friend is in love. The teacher let her sit in the empty sits in front of me. And the teacher starts his lesson.

JB's P.O.V
That girl that just walked in caught my sight. I think i'm in love. Wait, what am i talking about. Through out the whole lesson i kept stealing glance at her. How can she be so beautiful? Stop thinking! Without me knowing the bell has rung. Which means its break time. "HaeYeon let's go," i said as my eyes was still on JiSoo although she walked out of the class. After HaeYeon done packing, we went to meet the boys.

I saw my group at the table at the corner, so i lead Hae Yeon there. "Guys, meet my best friend HaeYeon," i introduced. "Hey! I'm Jackson, wild and sexy." Said with a wink while shaking HaeYeon's hand. "I'm JR you can call me Junior or JinYoung." Junior introduce himself. "I'm BamBam, i'm from thailand." BamBam said. "I'm Mark, the flying member." Mark hyung introduced. "I'm YoungJae,the vocalist," Youngjae said. "I'm YuGyeom,the maknae." YuGyeom said. After hearing the introduction. HaeYeon introduced herself too. " I'm Kang HaeYeon, nice to meet all of you."

I went to get food for me and HaeYeon and went back to the table. It's good to see she gets along with the boy. "HaeYeon is so pretty." Junior whisper in my ear. "That's why she is my best friend!" I said proudly but earn a punch on my arms. The way Junior says it, it sounds like he likes her? Nah, i think too much.

After break time, we went back to our respectively classroom for our lesson. My mind still can't forget about JiSoo, what' wrong with me? Am i sick?

"Yah, Im JaeBum, what are you thinking?" HaeYeon asked me. "Nothing," i said acting normal. "Well that is weird, anyways, you can go first i'm staying behind to finish my work." HaeYeon said and left. Wait, class dismisses? Nevermind let's pack and go home.