Chapter 8

HaeYeon POV
I woke up in the morning to get ready for school. But my eagerness to school is not as much as before. The picture of Jaebum and Jisoo really kills me inside. Today i wore light make up to cover up my puffy eyes. Lucky my parents didn't find out anything. After breakfast, i went to school.

As i enter the class, i see Jr sitting at Mark's place and Mark is nowhere to be seen. But i couldn't care much so i walk to my seat. "Good morning." Jr greeted with a smile. "Morning." I greet back with a smile too. "Mark make me keep you acompany, he went to a show with Jackson." Jr said. "Alright." I answered. He seems to find out i'm not in the mood so we didn't talk after that.

I didn't sense the present of the couple, until they both walk in smiling together. My eyes was on them the whole time. Jr see where i was looking, his jolly face is turned down. "I'm sorry." He said to me. "It's fine." I said, holding my tears. The bell rang and the class start. "Alright class, we'll be having a trip to Jeju before exam starts." Our homeroom teacher which is our physics teacher. Everybody is cheering and they are excited. "Calm down, this trip is for all of you to relax and a last trip before you all graduate." Our teacher annouced. Everybody was so excited, but i was quite and Jr is just you know cold. "Let's start our lesson now." Our teacher says and continue his lesson.

Finally it's lunch break. I head to the cafeteria with Jr and as usual i sit with Got7. The table was unusual quite. "I'll go buy some food for us." Youngjae said. "I'll help." Jr said. He gave me a assuring smile before he leave and i return one. The table went quite again until Yugyeom broke the silence. Since its only me , Bambam and Yugyeom left. "Noona, you know you still have us by your side." Yugyeom said with a warm smile. "Yea, find someone better than Jb hyung." Bambam said with a grin. I smile back not knowing what to say. "What better than me?" Out of nowhere Jaebum appear. My smile faded. Same goes to the two when they saw Jisoo. "Mind if we join?" Jaebum ask. I didn't answer but just look down. "Sure..." Yugyeom sound hesistated but he won't dare to say no to the leader. The table once again fall silence.

"Here is the food!" Youngjae cheered but went quite when he see Jaebum and Jisoo. Jr just went to the table quitely. After Youngjae and Jr distributed the food bought, it's quite again. The Jisoo took out the packed lunch which she prepared for herself and Jaebum. We all are quitely, i hope Mark and Jackson is here. "You shouldn't play with food, Haeyeon." Jaebum said. I didn't realize i was twirling the pasta with my fork for a while. I don't feel like eating when i saw them here. "Haeyeon, eat." Jaebum said sternly. He never let me skip meal under his eye lids. I could see Jisoo unhappy face. "What's wrong? Are you sick?" Jaebum ask but i didn't answer. "She's fine hyung." Yugyeom answer. Jaebum just look at him. "She lost her appetite." Youngjae said.

I felt happy that they helped me. I felt sudden dizziness due the meal i skip last night and i'm not eating now. I just faked smile to Jaebum and i eat my pasta. After lunch we all go our own way to class.

JB POV
If only i know... this words keeps ringing in my ears. What does that mean? When the teacher annouce the trip to Jeju, i expect to see Haeyeon smiling and getting all excited but she just sit there quitely with Jr. I felt so not good seeing Jr beside her, why? I'm so sick.

During lunch break, i thought of letting Jisoo gets closer with Got7 but turns out its awkward. I look at Haeyeon she is playing with her food. "You shouldn't play with food, Haeyeon." I said, not caring about the silence. She just look at me. "Haeyeon,eat." I said sternly. She can't skip meals or else she will get sick easily. But the way she look now is not the one i know. I assume she is sick. So i decide to ask. "What's wrong? Are you sick?" I ask but she didn't answer. "She's fine hyung." Yugyeom answer. I looked at him. "She lost her appetite." Youngjae said and she gave me a fake laugh. After that she then quitely eats her food.

She seems to go back to the Kang HaeYeon when i first talk to. Did something happen? I really want to know. I want to know why Got7 has weird reaction when i annouced i'm dating Jisoo. What are they hiding from me? What is she keeping something from me? Why don't feel my heartbeat when with Jisoo? Why don't i want to see her first in the morning but i want to meet Haeyeon first?

What is wrong with me? Is it time that matters? I really want to know what are they keeping from me.