Chapter 19

JinYoung POV
The feeling of staring at the white walls wasn't that good. Yes, i'm in the hospital. That day after JB and Haeyeon left, i was force to go back to this horrible place. Yes, i'm sick but not that sick. I got first stage of cancer,it was stupid the boys want me to stay in the hospital. I know i need treatment but not like staying here. They insist that the doctor take a good check on me. I'm taking medication and so far the cancer cell is undercontrolled.

Before meeting Haeyeon i told the boys to keep it as a secret. I don't want her to worry and she has so much to deal with. "Hyung!" Yugyeom run in with Bam bam behind him chasing him. This immature kids. "Hey!" The others greeted. "When can i get out of here?" I complained. "Be patient it's for the best." Mark said. I sighed. "What to do? I'm the unlucky one." I bittered smile. "It'll be find, we will fight the disease." JB said. "Yea, it's a long fight." I said looking at them bitterly.

Just like usual they stayed until late night and went back. It was lonely here. Lonely at night, lonely when everybody is at work. Is it really for the best if i stayed here?  I know they are worried. With all the possible miracle dream in my head,i fell asleep.

Haeyeon POV
It's another bright morning, and i just realize i fell asleep in Jaebum's car. Now i'm in my bed? Maybe Jaebum had carried me here. I'm still in my working clothes. I quickly got up and wash up. Then i scroll through my phone before i went down.

Jaebum
I'm downstair, come down now my love ❤
7.32am

My boyfriend texted me. I smile and went down happily. "Good morning my dear." My dad said. "Good morning dad." I greet back. Jaebum then stood up and walk to me. "Good morning my love." He said and kiss my forehead. I was in shock... "Are you both perhaps dating?" Dad ask. He is going to wonder so much. "Yes, Mr. Kang, you had a lovely daughter that i couldn't help to fall for." Jaebum said and making my face red and butterfly all over my stomach. My dad then laugh, "Well i doubt that. She has her mother's beauty." My dad says. Oh my goodness they are making fun of me right now?

"Good morning daddy." Jisoo greeted to dad. Jaebum brought me along with him with his hand wrapped around our waist. I could see annoyance in Jisoo face when Jaebum did that. "Mr. Kang pardon me, i'll bring Haeyeon for breakfast." He said. "Alright, Haeyeon." My dad called. "Rachel told me you did a good job for the first day." My dad praised. "Thanks dad, we'll be going now." I said with a smile. Then we left for breakfast.

"What were you doing just now?"i nagged Jaebum. "Sorry, i couldn't hold it, i want everybody to know you are mine, i want to show more affection to you." He explain while his eyes was still on the road. I don't know why these words made me feel so much loved and i don't feel like nagging at him anymore. I smiled and look out the window.

At the office
"Miss. Kang, at 3pm there will be a meeting with the Jung company at the conference room." Bora informed. "Any schedule for the morning?" I ask to make sure. "Nope, just this afternoon,but there is file that you still need to go through." She answer. "Alright, bring that file up." I said. "Miss. Jisoo will send it up soon." Bora said. I found out that whenever Bora say Jisoo's name, her face is not right. I wonder what have happen here before i came.

Then there is a knock on my office door. "That should be the file." Bora said. "Come in." I said. The door open and revealed an unhappy Jisoo. She brought in all the file i need to read and sign on the table. "Guess you enjoyed your job." Jisoo said with a smirk. "Please leave if you don't have anything else to report." Bora said unfriendly to her. "Guess she is treating you nice to let you speak to me like this." Jisoo said challenging Bora. "Please, i still got work to do." I said. Jisoo turn her heels and left.

While reading all the files, my mind was bothered with why Bora dislike Jisoo so much? Bora was busy with the monthly finance report and all the project reports. "Bora, why don't you move in to my office so we could work together." I said. She look at me and stood up horrified. "No, Haeyeon it won't be appropriate." Bora said. "It's fine, i still need you." I said giving her a reassure smile. "Alright." She said with a smile. "So you will stay in my office tomorrow on." I said. Then we continue our work.

Without realising time pass, everything was half done. I guess. I stretch to relax muscle my muscle. Then Bora's table phone rang. "Yes sir." She said. "I'll put her on line." She then continue. "Miss.Kang i'll put you on line." Bora said. I nodded then the phone on my table rang. I picked up the phone, guess what. It's non other then Mr. Im. "Mrs. Im, ready for lunch?" He ask. "Sir, i still got work to do." I said not willing to stop what i'm doing. "Still, you need to eat too." He said. "Alright, Mr. Im, give me 15 minutes." I said. "Take as long as you want, i'm down stair." He said. "Okay, wait for me downstair." I said. "See you my love." He said and hang up.  "I'll be out for lunch, do you need me to get you anything?" I ask. "No it's alright, enjoy. Reminder meeting at 3pm." She said. I nodded and went out.

JB's POV
I'm waiting for my princess outside the building. I'll make sure to keep her healthy. I saw her walking out the building and towards my car. "Hello my princess." I greet once she enter the car. "Good afternoon." She said. "Let's eat korean food." I said. "Alright, i have a meeting with the Jung's at 3." She said. "The Jung?!" I said in an unhappy manner. With my beautiful wife and him?! No way, i'm so not letting this happen. "Why?" She ask. "That maniac, womanizer." I said gritting my teeth. She look at me weirdly. He is the famous playboy in bussiness world. I parked my car and we went to eat. The whole atmosphere is quite and i felt Haeyeon glancing at me.

After the lunch, i send her back. I stop at outside the building. Haeyeon still looking at me. "Can you tell me what happen?" She ask. I hold her hand and kiss it. "My dear, please keep a distance with that Jung alright?" I said looking at her. She smiled. "Your mine, no others can claim you." I said and kiss her lips. When we broke the kiss she look at me. "I'm always yours. I'll keep a distance don't worry." She said. I nodded feeling more comfortable. "Pick me later." She said and kissed my cheeks. "Alright honey." I said and we both went to work. I must believe in Haeyeon.

When i arrive my office i look at my watch, it's 1.30pm. So i decide to call Haeyeon's assistant to make sure my girl keep some distance. I don't believe the charm of Haeyeon won't make that Jung fall. I trust Haeyeon but i don't trust that guy. Then my phone rang. I look at the ID, it's Mark. "Yes, hyung?" I answer the call. "Jinyoung report is out." He said with a joyful tone. "Okay?" I was unsure what does that mean.  "The doctor took his blood sample for a test. It turns out that half of his cancer cell is gone!" He said overjoyed. I was happy too but my mind can't stop thinking about that man alone with Haeyeon. It's a torture to me. "It's good then." I said trying to make myself sound more happy. "But he still have to stay." Mark said. "Yeah, hyung i got work to do, see you later." I said. "Alright, see you." He said and we hang up.

The time is passing painfully. I was waiting for Haeyeon's call but it wasn't coming. So torturing....