Chapter 6

HaeYeon POV
I felt better after a good rest. I got up from my bed and get ready for school. I'm glad that i healed fast from my cold. Now i can once again do my work and note that keep the windows close.

As i arrive the school gate, it was a choas. What happen? Everybody is busy gossiping. I ignore and went to my locker. Along the way, i saw a picture of Jaebum carrying me in bridal style. Heck where did they get that? "Oh, look that bitch is here." One of the girl says. Yea yea, as always. All i'm worried now is will this leak to public? If it does, what will happen to Jaebum's career. I walk to my locker, still thinking about this and how i'm gonna talk to Jaebum. "We need to talk." Suddenly Jisoo appears. "Alright." I agree although i don't know what we are going to talk about, but i still follow her.

We then arrive in the rooftop. "Get her." She said i was stunned when two girl grabed my hand. "What do you think you're doing?!" I struggle but their grip is still strong. "Stay away from JB or any other Got7 member." Jisoo said sternly showing me the picture of Jaebum carrying me. I stayed quite. "Do you get it?" She ask but i just stare at her. She can't hold her anger any longer she slapped me across the face. "This is what you get." She said, slapping me again. Tears starts to fall from my eyes. "I won't answer what you ask but ask JB about that." I said. Her face was full of madness, she was about to slap me. I shut my eyes waiting for her hand to land on my face but it never comes.

"What do you think you're doing?" A guy said. I open my eyes and see that Jr is grabbing Jisoo hand that was about to slap me. "Oppa..."Jisoo muttered. "I'm not your oppa, and you two better let her off." He said sending sharp stares. They let go of my hands but i was just staring at him surprisingly. "I'll keep this, but if there is a next time i will report this." He said to Jisoo and they went off. "Are you okay?" He asked me with his soft voice. I came back to my sense and i felt my whole body weaken but Jr catch me before i fall. I started to cry and i felt Jr stroking my hair softly,keeping me in his arm. He may seems cold and doesn't talk much but he is a warm hearted guy.

The thought of class came to my mind. I quickly wipe my tears off and move away from Jr. We stood up and dusted ourselves. "Thank you." I said. "No problem..." he said and we leave the rooftop together. I act normally and walk to my English class.

The class went on usual the guys haven't notice anything yet except Jr. During lesson, he keeps glancing at me and its awkward. Then i looked at Jaebum, he's smiling sweetly and happily with Jisoo. Well he shouldn't know what Jisoo has done to me.

The lunch brake is here everybody is rushing for their lunch and rest. I have no appetite to eat after what happen. Honestly i was still in shock. I ask Mark and Jr to leave first, i'll catch up with them later. Before Jr leaves he took one last look at me, i just smile to let him know i'm fine but i'm not. I haven't notice that Jaebum and Jisoo is still in the class. I decide to avoid Jisoo. So i look away and pack my bag slowly cause i wasn't planning to leave. But when i turnned around Jaebum is behind me.

JB's POV
Everyone rush out the class once the lunch break bell rang, like their life's depends on it. I finish packing and was waiting for Jisoo finish packing, i saw Jinyoung looking at Haeyeon and Haeyeon return a smile. My heart is aching,wait, what is this? I shook of my thought. Haeyeon seems to notice the present of Jisoo and i, she quickly distract herself. She is packing her bag abnormally slow. So i decide to check on her. Is it because of the photo this morning? Actually i was happy when i saw the picture, wait i shouldn't feel like this. I ask Jisoo to go ahead, before she leave she took a glance on Haeyeon. What is wrong with Jimyoung and Jisoo?

Then i walk to her place and stand behind her. She was surprise when she turnned around and see me. "Aren't you eating?" I ask but she just shook her head. "You're skipping meals." I said but she just keep her face straight. "Come on let's eat." I said, i need to make sure she eat. But she still wont budge. "Let's go." I said. "I had no- ouch." She whinned in pain when i grab her hand. What's wrong? She looks puzzled, did i hurt her?

I took her hand and push up her sleeves. She resist but i was much stronger to hold her hand still. I was surprise to see bruise on her hand in a hand print shape. Someone did this to her, i'm sure. "Who did this? Are you hurt anywhere?" I fired her question. But she remain silence. "Let's go eat." Was all she say and she took her bag and left. I followed behind her into the cafeteria and she walk towards Got7 and i walk to where Jisoo was. I sit down but my mind was still thinking about who did this.

HaeYeon POV
That was close. I sat down and 6 of them look at me weirdly. "What?" I ask. "Haeyoennie~" Mark cooed and hug me, well i sit between him and Jackson cause it was an empty spot. I was surprise honestly. Jackson took my hand and did what Jaebum did and all of them was looking at what Jackson's looking. Jr just stare at me while i look at him. All of them were mad and sad. "I told them." Jr said, taking their attention and Mark release his hug. I nodded and look down. "Can't believe she a devil behind that angel mask." Youngjae said and look straight at where Jisoo are. I turn my head, i saw Jaebum staring at me sternly and i turn back. "Please don't tell Jaebum." I said more of pleasing. They all know the reason behind this. Yes, is not to make bad image of Jisoo for Jaebum. "Noona you- " before Yugyeom could finish i cut his words. "Let's eat." I said and we all eat. Mark got me a sandwhich and banana milk so i just eat it. The table was quite. I know they are sad seeing me like this. But for Jaebum i need to.