Chapter 25

A week Before Haeyeon is back from vacation:

Jinyoung's POV

"Mr. Park please sign this." My secretary said and handed me the file. I was still reading a file about the upcoming project with Bam bam's family. Its about opening a restaurant with both korean and thai dishes. This whole month I've been busy with finding Haeyeon and also all the company work. I took the file from my secretary and tell her she may leave now. I look to my right side, there is still bunch of files to read. Is this what normally people handling a company do? "Mr. Park!" Someone barge in. "What now?!" I said in annoyance but i quickly apologize when i see its the guy i send for finding Haeyeon. "Spill it." I said. "We've located her." He said. I put down my file and look at him. "She went to Los Angeles, New York, Paris and Italy, she'll be back from Italy in a week time." He reported. "What time is her flight?" I ask. "She'll arrive in Korea at 11.00am." He said. Perfect! Jaebum can go fetch her. "You may go now." I said. He bow politely and walk off.

I quickly pick up the phone and call Jaebum up. After a few rings Jaebum picked up the phone. "Yea, Jinyoung-ah." he answered. "I got Haeyeon's news." I told him, looking at the files. "Where is she?" He ask, i could hear his hopeful voice. "She'll be back in a week time." i answer. "From now?" he asked. "Yeap, her flight arrive in Korea at 11.00am." i answer. "Right, thank you Jinyoung." he said. "Welcome, well i have work to continue." i said and we both hang up the phone. 

JB's POV

After receiving Jinyoung's  call, my heart was beating again. In one week time i could see Haeyeon again. Just as i was thinking all the possibilities, my assistant walked in my office knocking. It must be a very urgent thing she want to tell me. "Sir, the project with the Kang has a problem." she said panting.  "what is it?" i ask, beginning to feel nervous. "The procedure of the project isn't clearly stated and it is rejected by the authorities." she said and show me the files and the rejection letter. God dammit, what have Jisoo done this time.  

I've rushed to the Kang's to settle off this. This isnt a joke, if I lose it here means I'm losing a few millions. Once I've arrive at Jisoo's office without knocking I just went in. I threw the file on the table which surprise her. "Explain this." I said. She picked up the file and read it. Her eyes widen, "Jaebum I..." she struggled. "What? God dammit. You treat this as a mini game didn't you?! You know its a battle and why did you do this?" I shooted her with questions. "I'm sorry." That was all she said. "If you don't fix this, I'm sure I'll make you live in hell, you get me." I said and she nodded. I walked off on her.

After I left not long, my phone rang. Its my dad, I let out a sigh and picked up the phone. "Father." I answered. "What happened to the project?" He ask sternly. I pinch my nose bridge, don't really know what to say. "Your daughter-in-law just screw you up." I said sarcastically. "Jaebum!" He shouted over the phone. "Give me space." I said and hang up. It's really alot to handle. HaeYeon ah, where are you? I'm so done. I need a place to clear my mind. "Send me to the beach." I said to the driver. 

The cool breeze of the beach, clear blue sky, the sound of water its just so relaxing. But its just that one person missing, Haeyeon. Things get really tough when she is not with me. No more laughter, no more warm touch, its just so empty. Haeyeon ah, I need you back.