Chapter 26

HaeYeon POV

After all the vacation, I think i'm ready to start all over again. I need to let go of the past and hold the present. It was tiring after a few hours flight, i can't wait to show Baek what i have bought for him. As i walkout the arrival hall, i am searching for Baek but a familiar figure catches my attention. Im Jaebum. Our eyes meet, both of us standing in the crowds feeling everything slows down.

How did he know i am here? Coincidence? He walk closer as i am still standing in where i am. "HaeYeon ah." He tried to hug me but my body just moved. It hurts, seeing him standing in front of me. I guess my action caught him off gaurds. "Darling... Oh hi..." Just in time Baek came to save the day. "What are you doing here mr. Im?" Baek asked. "I'm here for her." Jaebum said not taking his eyes off me. "Young man, i  guess its not possible, i am keeping this angel." Baek said and pull me away while taking my luggage. That wasclose.

"Thanks." I said when I'm in the car with Baek. "Anything for you baby sister." Baek said with a smile. I feel so blessed to have a brother like him. "I bought souvenirs for you and mom and grandma." I said happily. "Let's unbox when we get home." Baekhyun said it in a very excited way. I smile and look out the window. Its good to be home. Can i really start over again after seeing him again?

Jaebum's POV

She was just before my eyes. She left as if it doesn't matter anymore. It hurts more than I thought. Haeyeon ah i never stopped loving you. After that incident, i was all messed up. I didn't know what should i do next, i need her,i want her most importantly i loved her.

When i reach home, i was still holding a heavy heart. "Jaebum ah come here." My mom stopped me when i was on the way back to my room. I followed her quietly to the living room. Everyone was there, when i mean everyone, Jisoo is here. "She is moving in. Today." My dad said eyeing me. "Whatever. It doesn't matter." I said and walking off. I really have no mood for this shit.

As i was untying my tie in my room, i heard my room door opened. Its no other than Jisoo. "Get out." Was all i say. "But i moved in here." She said. "Then I'll leave to another room." I said. "Why do you hate me so much?" She said on the edge of tears. "You're making too much scars for everyone." I said and left the room. I let the maid moved all my stuff to another room. God please help me through hard times.

HaeYeon POV

When i reach home to my surprise Junghae is waiting for me in my living room. My mom and grandma is looking at that child wondering who is he. I haven't told them yet hence they got no clue about who he is. Baek was shock of what he sees too.

"HaeYeon." He stood up as he saw me. "Why are you here?" I asked, hoping he haven't say anything to my mother. What is wrong with people, how do they know i am back? They tracked me. "Can we talk?" He said whole heartedly. I gave Baek a look still hesitating whether i should go. Baek just gave me an assured look. "HaeYeon brought gives back, grandma and aunty JaeYeon let's help me." Baek said and brought them away i was relieved that he knows what to do. "Have a seat." I said and we both sit down.

"If its for the wedding i think it's not possible." I said. "It's not what you think, i want to break it off. It's all wrong. I've talk to my parents, they agreed. So i hope you will be there to hear the announcement." He said looking sorry. "Thanks. I'll try to be there." I said as my brain was little happy that i am not tied to this marriage anymore. "Then I'll take my leave." He said and i send him to the door.

Is it a relief yet? Should i go?