Chapter 3

HaeYeon P.O.V
It's been a few days that i start to hang out with Got 7. They are sure one funny group. They can even fight for little things that doesn't matter at all. But they make people days better with all the laughter they give. One more thing, JaeBum is acting weird this days. He was always busy during break time, leaving me alone with Got7. If not he will just stare blankly and smile. What is wrong with him like really... To further understand this i decide to talk to JaeBum. "Jae, can we talk later?" I ask. "Sure," he said giving me a smile.

After class dismiss, we stayed back. When everybody left the classroom, he broke the silence. "So what are you going to talk about?" JaeBum ask. "Well you've been acting weird lately, can i know what's on your mind?" I said looking at the table cause its embarassing trying to make a person to tell u about what happen. "I did? Well i was thinking of telling you something." He said. Then there is a long silence. What is he going to tell me. He gain all his courage and make sure one more time that there is nobody around, looking here and there.

"Well the thing that i wanted to tell you is... I like JiSoo." He said and look away shyly. I don't know why but after hearing what he said, i felt my world is upside down. I don't know what i'm feeling. Upset? Why did i felt like this. No, i don't remeber liking JaeBum... "Hello~HaeYeon?" JaeBum cooed. I didn' realize i was spacing out. "Oh um i'm sorry. Great, so you are with JiSoo every break time?" I ask. "Yeap, sorry if i have neglected you." He apologize. "It's fine, i have to go now, its getting late." I said and walked out quickly. I need to arrange my feeling, i need to find out what i'm feeling inside.

JB'S P.O.V
After telling HaeYeon everything i felt peace like there is no more heavy weight on my shoulder. "Where have you been?" My roommate ask as i walked in my room. "I stayed back a little, HaeYeon wanted to talk to me." I said. "Oh alright." Youngjae said and went back to do his work.

After a nice shower, i lean on the couch thinking how am i going to get closer to JiSoo. I'm planning to confess to her after we got lot closer. I started to imagine all the things i could do with JiSoo, but... why do i feel empty? No... its just an illusion.

HaeYeon
I'm sorry i left in a hurry just now.
8.09pm
My phone beeped.

JaeBum
It's fine, no big deal
8.10pm

I replied.
Then my phone didn't sound again after i send that. What do i expect? I shake the thought out of my head, i should continue to plan for JiSoo's confession.

HaeYeon P.O.V
I went home and took a warm shower. I was thinking of the feeling that when JaeBum told me that he liked JiSoo. I'm confuse, so i gave up thinking just go with the flow. Because of i don't know what i feel so i left in a hurry which make me feel bad, so i texted JaeBum.

HaeYeon
I'm sorry i left in a hurry just now.
8.09pm

JaeBum
It's fine, no big deal
8.10pm

After he reply i offed my phone and get ready for bed. But i can't sleep cause the feelings still linger in me. Maybe i over think, things will be fine. I guess.