3| Bling/Klingenmoe

Kling's POV

Today's the day that could either make or break my life, the day I ask Cheney and Jrue if I can marry Moe since I know they are Moe's second family.

We were in New Orleans for a camp so Lauren and Jrue came to visit us for a bit.

'Now or never' I thought walking towards Cheney and Jrue who were talking to Tobin.

"Hey Tobs mind if I borrow Chens and Jrue for a minute?" I ask when I reach the trio.

"Yeah, go ahead." she says with a smile and Jrue and Lauren follow me outside.

"I'm just gonna come out and say I know both of you think of Morgan as your daughter so I thought it was only right for me to ask you guys if..." I say trailing off and the couple look at each other before Lauren finally says "Yes you can marry her Kling" and I let go a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"But if you hurt her..." Jrue says looking me dead in the eye. "Yes, I would never Jrue." 

"Do you have the ring? Can I see it?" Chens asks and I nod pulling out the dark blue box from my pocket and handing it to her.

She opens the box and sees the simple band with a single diamond on it. "It's perfect for her Meghan." she says looking up to meet my eyes. "She'll love it."

"I hope so." I say as she hands back the case.

"Well we know so." Jrue says smiling widely.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

It was 5:30 when Meghan had finally convinced her roommate Becky to let her and Moe have the room for the night by showing her the ring and telling her about it.

As Kling walked down the hotel halls she could feel the case burning a hole into her sweats pocket.

She finally got to Moe's door and knocked.

"Hey babe," Moe says leaning in to give Kling a hello kiss.

"Hey, I was thinking we could maybe chill in my room for a bit." Kling says nervously.

"Yeah sure, what's got you all nervous?"

"I'll tell you later, I promise." Kling says grabbing Morgan's hand and they start to walk back to Kling's room.

When they finally got to her room there was a guitar set up and Moe had a confused face which Kling just responded with a reassuring smile.

Moe went to sit down on the bed and Kling grabbed the guitar and started strumming mindlessly.

"What are you doing?" Moe says with a chuckle.

"Shhh bean, you'll understand in a minute." Kling says and starts strumming the tune of Meant To Be from Morgan's favorite movie Teen Beach Movie 2.

 You're my someone who is loving
You are wonderful and true
And you're the boy who makes me smile
Even when I'm feeling blue

I'm so lucky that I found you, most definitely, oh, yeah
Not a phony or a fake
Sweeter than a chocolate shake
My meant-to-be

Cause when it's meant to be
You go kinda crazy
Meant to be, you forget your own name
When it's meant to be, it's destiny calling
And nothing ever will be the same

Our eyes meet, so sweet
And I couldn't ask for more
This is real, and the way I feel
Is something I've never felt before

When it's meant to be, the stars seem to glisten
Meant to be, all the clouds depart
When it's meant to be, it's destiny calling
And if you listen, you'll find your heart  

She stops and puts the guitar back on the stand then walks closer to Morgan and gets down on one knee.

Kling's POV

"Morgan Paige Brian, after many years of shamelessly flirting and to finally actually being together I've finally said yes to what my mind has been thinking for so many months and years. That I want to be with you for the rest of my life, That I want you to be the second mother to our kids, That I want to be there for you no matter what. That I want to be the one to wake you up in the mornings weather that be by me sending you Good Morning Beautiful texts or by me being able to say it to your face. I want you to be the only girl I ever flirt with. Morgan, I want you to be my wife so Morgan Paige, Will you marry me?" I ask and she's crying silently and she nods her head up and down.

I stand up a place the ring on her finger and pull her in for a slow but passionate kiss.

"Is this why you were nervous?" she asks when we pull away and I nod. "Just promise me one thing." 

"Anything." I say looking into her hazel eyes.

"Don't take up a singing career."