12| I Did It For You (AlliexTobin)

Allie's POV

I'm watching the clock tick down, waiting for the ref to blow her whistle, waiting to watch some of my best friends and my girlfriend win the world cup.

The whistle blows and everyone in the bar erupts in cheers. I look at my teammates and I couldn't help but start to cry.

My teammate Mana Shim walks over and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so proud of her." I say quietly and Mana nods.

"We all are." she says giving me a hug as my phone rings.

I pull it out of my pocket and see Tobin's contact.

I smile and show Mana how it was before walking out for some more privacy.

"Hey babe," I say answering my phone.

"AL! WE DID IT!" she yells excitedly.

"You did it, tell the girls I'm proud of them."

"You can tell em, your on speaker." she says putting me on speaker.

"Hey guys, I'm so proud of all of you and Carli. You're a damn beast." I say and I can hear the whole team laugh.

"Thanks Al, wish you were here. Some of us more than others but..." Carli says and even though I can't see them I can tell that everyone is looking at Tobin and Tobin is probably blushing a bit.

"Well I mean I missed you too but.." I hear Alex say.

"I missed you too Al," I say.

"Wow, I really feel the love name buddies." Ali says and I can hear Alex laugh as I start as well.

"We love you too Ali! Miss you, but PTFC for the win." I say after I control my laughter a bit.

"Nah, FCKC will win this season. Again." Cheney says and I can hear a high five which I assume was from A-Rod, HAO and Becky.

"Yes Chens, FCKC will always prevail." A-Rod says.

"What ever, I'm sure you guys want to do some celebrations before the trophy ceremony so I'll talk to you guys later. Bye." I say and I hear everyone but Tobin say bye then hear her take me off speaker.

"I love you," she says and it makes me smile.

Even though we've been dating for almost 3 years I still get butterflies whenever she tells me she loves me.

"I love you too. Nice goal by the way." I say and she chuckles.

"Yeah, that was all Moe." she says awkwardly.

For all the years I've known Tobin she's never liked to brag or even say that's she good at the game.

"I think you did somethings too." I say and she sighs knowing that no matter what she says I will win.

I hear her cover the mic for a second before saying, "I gotta go babe, but I'll be home soon and we'll talk then okay?"

"Of course, go have fun kissing that trophy... but don't enjoy it to much." I say and I hear her heavenly laugh.

"Don't worry Harry, I bet you kiss a whole lot better then it does." she says still chuckling.

"But I actually have to go now, I love you bye."

"I love you too, bye." I say and hang up, heading back inside the bar.

-----------------------------------------------

Tobin's POV
I was so excited to be back home in Portland for a few hours because I couldn't wait to see my girlfriend of nearly 3 years.

I had just arrived at our apartment complex that the most of the Thorns rent most of.

I open the door and see that Allie was waiting on the couch and when she saw me she jumped into my arms as I had just dropped my bags just in time.

"I missed you so much." she whispers into my neck.

"I missed you too." I say as we let go and I grab her face lightly and kissing her slowly but passionately.

After our semi make out session we cuddle together on the couch.

"You know this World Champion shirt looks really good on you but it would look better on the floor." she says playing with the hem of my shirt.

"What did you miss me that much?" I ask arching my eyebrow since I know it would drive her even more crazy.

"Yes but I just want to cuddle... maybe naked but..."

"Wow, you really really missed me." I say wrapping my arms around her waist and she starts straddling me.

"I definitely missed you."

-------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning with only a sheet covering my body and an empty bed next to me.

I get up, put on a tank top and soccer shorts and head to the kitchen.

I see Allie making some pancakes and bacon so I wrap my arms around her and lean my head on her shoulder.

"Have I ever told you how proud I am of you?" she asks.

"You do everyday. Almost as much as I'm proud of you."

"So what were you thinking of on that podium?"

"Just how I've done finally done it, for you. Everything I did in that game was for you."

-----------------------------------------

A/N

This is a shit short one shot but I had an idea so I just kinda wrote it.

I start High School in 2 days );

Anyways,

Vote, Comment, Do What You Want

Xo, Liz