Chapter 7

The sunlight of early morning hours found it's way through the window, shining on Luke and Michael. Luke groaned at the intensely bright light, this morning. He rolled over, which ended with being on top of Michael. It was Michael's turn to groan.

"Luke!" Michael whined.

"What?"

Michael sighed and pouted, seeing as he wasn't going anywhere today. Luke smirked, rolling off of Michael, allowing him to be free.

Michael sat up and looked deep in thought, his back turned to Luke.

"Michael, what're you thinking about?"

"Hm. It's nothing."

"Michael..."

"Fine."

Michael sighed before he turned to look at Luke who had sat up too. Michael looked at Luke to since something, anything.

"W-well. We should take things slow, y-you know." 

Luke nodded with sincere agreement. 

"Come on, Luke! Let's eat breakfast." 

Michael was at the door, looking half back at Luke as to check if he was coming. Luke scrambled out of the bed and caught up with Michael to make breakfast. 

-

Michael and Luke were tangled with each other around noon, in the living room. Their was some movie on, on the tv screen. Neither boy was really paying attention, so no one knew what movie it was. Michael huffed again, tickling Luke's neck. Luke tried his best not move or fidget around too much. 

They'd been lying in silence for most of the time, the presence of each other was enough to say the least. 

"Hey, Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"What's your job? Wait, do you even have a job?"

"Of course I have a job!"

"Well what is it, then?"

"I'm a ... a writer."

"Oh."

Luke started humming a random tune, allowing Michael to smile. 

"Luke, you have a lovely voice...." Michael said drifting off to sleep.

Luke had fell into sleep not long after Michael had. 

-

Luke sat at his computer, going through emails. One email caught his eye. He clicked on it, reading it through over and over again. His jaw dropped, and smiled lit up his face. At that moment Michael came into the room. 

"Luke- Luke?"

"Oh, sorry. What's up?"

"Oh, Calum just left."

"Michael, I-I need to tell you something."

"Okay."

"How do you feel about going to New York City?"

"Okay."

(( a/n ayy double update but this is really short and the next few ones will be but hehe i'm so ready y'all might be really mad ok bye losers ))