Chapter 10

Luke sat on the bed, messing with the open button up, black long sleeved shirt he wore over a plain black shirt. His jeans were black, and he wore vans. He tried to look nice, but he felt he failed.

He was losing faith in himself for presenting himself like this to Michael. Finally, Luke heard the bathroom door open, and Luke had never stood up so fast. He rushed over, but took a step back when he saw Michael. He looked so breathtaking.

Michael had a black and white flannel on with a few buttons open at the top, showing his collar bones and pale neck. He wore simple black jeans, and boots. Luke couldn't ask for anything more.

Michael bit his lip, thinking Luke didn't like what he was wearing. Michael looked at Luke with pure hurt. Luke saw, his face softening.

"Aw, Angel. No, no. You look great. Absolutely perfect."

Michael nodded, hiding a shy smile. Luke held out his hand for Michael.

"Well come on, it's midnight. Don't wanna be late, Angel."

Michael nodded taking Luke's hand while they walked out of the hotel room, down to the lobby, out of the hotel, into the new York night air. Lights shined still brightly even at night. Making the town live up to it's saying(that actually auto corrected to satan I'm) "the city that never sleeps"(that'd also in disconnected by 5sos woahhh).

They stood in a park now, enjoying the quiet air while they talked. Luke started to fall for Michael while he talked. He loved how a new light appeared when Michael talked about something he loved. He loved Michael's green eyes so much, he stared at them while Michael admired the park. God, he was falling for his voice. His laugh was the most beautiful thing ever, and Luke didn't deserve this precious boy. He was definitely falling for his hair. For Michael's pale skin and hands that seemed to shake. Luke was too in love.

But so was Michael. Michael just fucking adored Luke so much. He found Luke's sneaky looks adorable, and his stupid grins. His blue eyes lighting up and changing slightly. His blond hair blowing all over the place, and how Michael wanted to cuddle him, because for god sake, he was shivering.

They stood up after awhile. They stood facing each other inches apart. Luke held Michael's hands in his own.

"C-can I kiss you, Angel?"

Michael blushed, but nodded his head almost too quickly. Luke's hands landed on his cheeks softly, rubbing them slightly. He closed the space between them, their lips met, connected. As stupid as it was, Michael's stomach erupted with butterflies when their lips touched. They molded together perfectly.

Michael ran his hands through Luke's hair, pushing him towards him more. If that was even possible. The kiss felt soft and delicate.

They finally pulled away. But it was wasn't enough for Michael.

"God damn it, Luke. Kiss me."

"I just did!"

"No. No. Kiss me, kiss me. Really kiss me."

Before Luke could react Michael had forced his lips hungrily onto Luke's, molding together. Michael felt sparks, and Luke kissing back. It felt so great, but Luke had to be the one to pull away.

"Lukey, that was nice."
"M' glad. Let's get to the hotel, Angel."
-
Michael woke up first, very giggly. He poke Luke's cheek, making a high pitched giggle. Luke groaned trying to roll over, but ended up dragging Michael with him, accidentally laying on Michael.

"Luke!" Mich tried to yell.

Luke slowly woke, as he did he rolled off Michael. Michael rolled his eyes.