Chapter 15

hi you lil shits im gonna hate this as much as you guys do tbh but it's going down for real now brb grab some ice cream and tissues

but I will laugh if this stupid fanfic gets popular because it sucks balls I'm serious. I'm trying to finish this before I kill it forever

enjoy this ok bye losers

-

"Luke, we should do something for your birthday."

"A party?"

"It's too small here!"

"I have an extra house."

"Let's get this party going then."

-

"Okay, Angel you set up for awhile, I'll go find people to invite."

Michael nodded shooing Luke out the door. He had things to do.
Michael made a list. He only had til tomorrow to perfect this.
The list:

1.speakers
2. Cake
3. Beer/alcohol
4. Pizza
5. Hot dogs
6. Burgers
7. Sandwiches

Michael made phone calls, asking people things, arranging times, rearranging furniture. By the time the night sky had fallen over, Michael was exhausted.

Luke came back to the house to pick up Michael. Michael looked tired, softening Luke's chirpy attitude.

"Angel, don't worry. I'll carry you."

-

To say the amount of people that came, was out of hand, would be a understatement. Yet, Michael forced a strong smile. Told Luke to enjoy himself while Michael sat and ate his own food.

Michael sighed again, just wanting Luke to be happy, but also to sleep. Why did he even suggest a party? Parties are always messy, but boy could he be more right...

Mich was defeated, and got up to go upstairs and go to the bathroom. He didn't know the house himself, so he found himself horrified by the time he found the bathroom.

He quickly went to the bathroom, wanting to hurry out before something bad happened. He was too late.

Someone pinned him against the wall. He could smell their breath, fully toxic breath. Drunk definitely. It was a man four years older, it was not Luke. It was Ashton.

"L-let me go."

"Mm. Gonna do so many things to you. Meant to since the day we met."

"N-no. Let me go!"

"Be quiet, babe."

Silence fell over Michael. Ashton smirked, tugging him into a empty room.

Michael's mind raced. He registered what just happened. He wish he could go home. He wanted to wash off this feeling of dirt. He felt disgusting. Michael also wanted to cry.

Michael decided to drag Luke home. So he did.

-

Luke was fast asleep in their bedroom, but Michael stood in the shower trying so hard to wash the feeling off. The smell was gone, but he could still feel it.

Michael hated it. He changed into boxers and one of Luke's shirts. He needed comfort.

He crawled into bed next to Luke, feeling like Luke would know instantly if he did. So instead, Michael's back faced Luke, but Luke was half awake and grabbed Michael's waist bringing Michael towards his own body.

"Much better. Now I can sleep."

Luke's arms were protectively around Michael. Michael snuggled Luke's arm falling asleep to the heartbeat of Luke.

-
I hate myself for doing this js I don't support btw ew no but I got an eviler plan than it was supposed to be so I just gotta go make things complicated on y'all ;)