Q and A

Heyyy so for half of July while I'm in camp, I won't be updating (this starts tonight). However I will be around... kind of... to reply to comments and PMs, so since I'll have that tiny sliver of time I thought we could do something fun. If anyone has some questions to ask any of my Pokemon I'll be answering those here (below). You get as many as you want but for the sake of spamming I'm going to ask that you don't ask more than what, ten a day? Geez if you have that many questions I really have to ask what you're doing with your time...

RULES:

1) Nothing explicit (duh).

2) I may or may not answer dares. If so, what I do answer will be totally up to me.

3) I reserve the right to delete or not answer comments I find inappropriate or that I do not want to reveal for certain personal reasons.

4) I'm still on the fence as to if I'll be answering questions for the dead. However, Second Chances and Hearts of Gold team members are totally fine. Second Chances Pokemon can answer from what you guys got to read or the revised timeline (the one seen in Shauna's epilogue). As for the Hearts of Gold team, they're humans at this juncture, just for reference.

***ANSWERS***

@EvilOrso asks... "Ferro? Where you at?" 

Ferro: I've been here the whole time! *calls from trash can* As for where we actually are right now, I uh... huh. That's a really good question. Anyone know where we are? 

Lilly: The Ilex Forest, sort of. The real question is... when are we?

Ferro: What?
Lilly: Where in the timeline.

Ferro: Time travel still confuses the heck out of me.

@TheGoldenWulf asks...

So hey, do any of you think you have a solid grasp on what the universe is?

Bronze: Does anyone?

Sky:  No not really (hah).

Lilly: ... yeah personally I think the only people who really know that much about it are Lysandre and Diantha.

Probably for the best.

Ashley: We do know that there are millions of parallel universes, some of which may be nothing like ours, and legendaries exist across them instead of within them.

Reginae: ... yeah... wonder what else could be out there?

Hey Fang, what is your edgy backstory?

Fang: I was taken from my home planet at birth, a place of light and prosperity, and sent to Earth where I would eventually become the chosen one. There I landed in a-

Ashley: *cupping her hands over his mouth* I think that's enough.

Pisces, how much of being a Magikarp do you remember?

Pisces: ... all of it? Why would I forget that?

Pisces... hit me up with some of them Zodiac signs because I'm a nerd.

Pisces: I do not know what these zodiac signs are. I only know I was named this because Ashley said so.

Dill, random pun right now because I miss you.

Dill: ... I guess you could say the team and I... are in a bit of a pickle *rimshot*

Toxis, how are you holding up?

Toxis: I don't know where we are but Dill is holding my hand right now and it's really dark

Dill: *whispers* sloppy make-out session go

Toxis: We're on interdimensional camera Dill

@JersonMorantus asks...

Can I be another Pokemon if one of the current team is killed? 

The Author: *hiding new characters that will appear soon* No.

@PhoenixReborn03 asks...

Reginae- did you ever meet your parents or was your egg taken away before you hatched?
Reginae: I'm sure I knew my mother at some point but starter breeding plants might as well be factories. I don't think the mother machine misses her little plastic accessories very much.