Chapter One

I was walking home from a work shift that ran a little late. While I was turning the corner I had a weird feeling. I felt this feeling before so I kept walking. When I got to my door I was greeted from behind by a male. "Hello Darling may I ask where your from," the man said calm like. My mind started racing thinking what he could want. So I played innocent. "I...ummm..don't think that would be safe too do sir," I say in between breaths. "Hahaha Darling I'm not gonna hurt you if that's what your getting at," the man said in a what friendly manner. So I slowly turned around too look at what this man looked like it was hard too make out what he looked like. But I could tell he was a little taller than me and looked too be a few years older than me. "Look Darling take this," he said while slipping a piece of paper in my hand and backing up. I had no idea he was that close. "You will want too know about me soon enough," he said some what mysteriously. What is this man planning, I was thinking in my head, well if I want too know I will use whatever this is. Thinking about the paper he handed me. Innocent didn't work so I'm just gonna act normal. "Okay I might take you up on that offer soon," I say with a smirk. He shakes his head and chuckles. "Until then Darling," he says casually as he strolls away. The way he kept on calling me "Darling" infuriated me but I shouldn't step on toes. I stayed calm. When I saw he rounded the corner I hurried and grab my house keys and unlocked the door and slipped in like lighting. Breathlessly I locked all my locks and looked at the time it's 11:15. Uggh it's too late for all of this dramma, I thought to myself while heading to the fridge. Reaching for a bottled water. I looked at the paper he gave me and it was his phone number. "Yay," I say as rolling my eyes. I pin the paper with a magnet and head for bed. I have no time too think about guys. I get to my room peel off my work clothes and head for bed. But little did I know it was going too be a long night.