Chapter Thirteen

I was stand at the door for an hour but I turned and went up stairs. I went and laid down. I was trying too figure out how I saw Clay leave before he left. I lay there and try and try, I still could not figure it out. So I got up and got light headed, I blinked and I saw my mom getting hit by a car. My eyed pop open terrified and my phone rings. Elizabeth Calfield? "Yes," I ask. Can you come to the St. Ellis Memorial Hospital, the man said. "Why what's wrong," I ask now worried thinking the worst. Just meet us in the front please, they said and hung up. I jump up and get on cloths and walk the many blocks to the hospital. When I round the side of the hospital I see two police men in the front alone. My mother, I think sprinting to them. "Is my mother okay," I ask hierarchical. "Miss Calfield we are gonna need you too calm down," the male cop said calming. I take a deep breath. "My I ask what this is about officers," I say calmed. They both look at each other. "Can I ask you a question Miss," the lady asks with a raised eyebrow. I nod, "why do you think this was your mother?" She asks. "I...ummm she is the only family I have left, so if someone is up here then it has too be her," I say trying too sound convincing. They nod and lead the way to what I guess can be her room. I swallow a knot that formed in my throat and followed. I blinked and I see Clay saying, "please stay here." He ment for me too stay home, I get nervous. We get in an elevator and go to the second floor. We step out and go to the end of the hallway. I take a nervous breath and walk in. I gasp, my mom is in a body cast.