Chapter Twenty~One

Clay: if your up get dressed too go to the police station

Me: -_- grrr good-morning to you too and kay!!!

Clay: lol morning see ya in a bit

I sigh and set my phone on the counter, grab another apple then head up stairs too get dressed. I open the window too see if its hot or cold. When I open a cold breeze fills my room. "Yay, its getting cold my favorite time in the year," I squeal. I shut the window and pull out a box from under my bed. I grab my grey sweater and my skinny jeans slip it all on in one swift motion. I take a pare of fuzzy socks and my black fur boots and put them on. When my foot hit the ground a car horn honks from outside. I throw my long black hair in a side braid. I head down stairs too grab my phone and house keys. I grab another apple.

 I lock the door and turn to see Clay in a leather jacket leaned up against the hood of a space grey Ford Focus.  I gawk at the car and run to it and lay across it rubbing it like a baby. "Wow the car gets a kiss before me," Clay says sarcastically looking at me. I giggle and give the car one last rub then turn to my real big baby. "Awe my big strong man is being the baby now," I say in a voice I would use to real babies. He shakes his head and crosses his arms over his chest pouting. I sigh and wrap my arms around his waist because that is was i could reach. He has about two feet of height above me. He starts laughing and hugs me back. Seeming satisfied he lets me go kisses the top of my head and walks to the driver side until he realizes I took the keys in our hug.

 "Haha very funny Liz now give me them," Clay said. I shook my head and unlocked the side I was on leaving his side locked. I climbed over to the drivers side and started it. By then he knew I was serious about driving. He hung his head low and got in the passengers side.