Chapter Twenty

WARNING DESCRIPTIVE MATURE CONTENT

He kissed me but this kiss was full of longing and anger. I looked at him but soon realized that I miss his closeness. I started kissing back as forceful as him. He started crawling over me. I slowly laid back and wrapped my arms around his neck still kissing him. He intertwined his fingers in my hair. I moaned as he bit my neck. Then I slowly took his shirt off. His chiseled six pack shone in the moon light I blushed. He leaned back down and placed his hands on my hips. I sighed as he kissed me. I giggled when he bit my nose. I pulled him into me and we went from there.

We laid on the floor and talked. "Would you you believe me if I said I had these vision thingys," I asked him laying across his bare chest playing with beard. He looks out the window, "yes I would believe you, the way you acted when I left that day, it's like you knew I was leaving." He stated playing in my hair. I move my head so I could see his face. I look into his olive green eyes. And tears gathered in the corners of my eyes. "I'm all alone in this world Clay," I say and let the few tears fall. "Lizzy no your not, I will always be here," he stated pulling me into him. I soak up his smell and warmth. I feel so safe, but what if the guys that killed my mother and father come after Clay? I think and I let more tears fall because I know what I have too do. I have too leave Clay. I sigh and go too sleep in Clay's arms feeling safe for now. Letting that thought leave my mind for now. I wake up and look around and notice Clay's arms moved from around me. I sit up stretching. I slowly stood up and looked around the room, then my stomach growled. I turned to the kitchen to eat. When I walked in there I was thinking about what too eat. I settle on another apple then another. By the time I was done eating I ate seven apples. Hmmm why am I so hungry? I was still lost in thought when my phone started vibrating. I turned and picked it up it was Clay.