Just another day

Lucy POV.

It was just another day in Magnolia (hence the title) Natsu and Gray were fighting as always."Hey ice princess you wanna fight?" yelled natsu. "You can't beat me flame brain!" yelled gray. As they glared at each other erza said "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT YOU TWO FIGHTING!" She threw a barrel at natsu,sending him crashing to the floor. I laughed as I turned around and asked Mira " one strawberry-milkshake please."
"Here you go one strawberry-milkshake."
"Thanks"
"Hey, Lucy."
"Hmm, yeah what is Mira?"
When I looked I up I could see Mira's eye shining.
"When is nalu going to happen?!!"
"Huh, what...Mira..STOP shipping me with natsu it is not going to happen!"///oo///
"Yeah yeah what ever you say, Lucy"

Mira POV.

Hehe, I am not giving up on those two. Scribble scribble.hehe.

Lucy POV.

I see Mira scribbling in her book again and I sigh. Huh I wonder who she all has shipped together in that book of hers. Whoa, what am I thinking if I looked in there I would have nightmares or worse....! I shake my head to get the thought out of my mind.
~Rumble Rumble~
Gasp, "What was that?"
"What was what, Luce?" Natsu asked.
"It was like a small earthquake. Didn't you feel it?"
"No." Natsu, Gray, and Erza stated.
"Are you feeling okay, Lucy?" Erza asked.
"Ugh, yeah sorry I guess it was nothing. Just my imagination."

I thought to myself I swear I felt something, but what?
As I was walking home all I could think about was what happened earlier that day.
I finally got to my small but welcoming apartment. I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower, the hot water made me feel sleepy. I laid down and go to sleep in my towel. I instantly popped my eyes open "oh yeah. I can't sleep in my towel because I never know when Natsu is going to come in here and try in eat up everything, and sleep in my bed.
..................
See next page.!!!!